Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 12:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
I've always felt that a large part of what's happening behind the scenes is getting the infrastructure ready that will enable us to hear the truth while completely bypassing the MSM.

This is a monumental task, because the forces that control MSM would do everything in their power to prevent the truth from being known. They would shut down the net, and disrupt the power grid and anything necessary to keep the masses from knowing the truth.

We have to bypass the media in order to get straight to the people.
The message must be direct.
The message must bypass the MSM.
It is the only way.
02:22 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MikeLSGA in this post can reply
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
16 November, 09:22
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
I have family and friends still asleep and the only way for them to hear the truth is to shut down MSM because that is what they listen to and believe what they broadcast. shut down MSM and as soon as possible!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
16 November, 09:08
If it's not going to be shown on the general TV stations then there will be still soooo many that will not see and hear the truth.
I know of many many people that don't look at anything else but TV channels 7, 9 and channel 10 so alot are missing the information that is required for them to wake up and realise what we have known for these past 2 to 3 years.
PLEASE PLEASE it must be shown on all TV station's then and only then will everyone learn what has been going on.
I pray for this to come to pass.🙏🙏

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
17 November, 12:47
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
I suspect they will setup everything to be publicly announced in a way that will reach everyone. ❤️

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
16 November, 08:14

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 05:20
Starlink is the Tower Killa

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 November, 10:29
I wonder what/who Elon’s former incarnation was.
Not from here?

Ray Light @Rayoflight
17 November, 10:47

Love Jesus @HouseCall
16 November, 03:13
Most of the masses all ready know. I have known most of it for years now. All you are doing with finding the right way to do this is pushing more of us to call it quits. No one will answer questions. No one will understand the misery most of us seniors are enduring with all this crap. All I can say, is keep up your good work and chase even more of us out. Then your Base isn't going to be very big either.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
16 November, 04:01
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
Right ✅
This is a bad time, it appears to be anyway.
I don't really fully trust anything 😕
But this situation causes me to trust Jesus more than ever 🙏
I'm really glad 😊 about that 😌 ☺
I trust Him, so not too worried that my stores of rice went bad.
It is quite likely that people will die due to the inaction of many that we are waiting on, and I don't mean the people that are asleep 😴
We are waiting on TRUMP to take his rightful place at the helm of this country and before the world.
No reason given for the 2020 to not be overturned.
No reason why Jan. 6th Patriots must continue to suffer.
This lull in time is given.
GOD HELP US
JESUS COME SOON

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 November, 03:01
Without doubt. Truth has to have a faster vehicle to move it besides word of mouth.

MSM NEEDS TO DIE.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 November, 02:56