Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
18 November, 03:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
he is dead...are you actually asking about space force generals playing biden???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 November, 03:13
nope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
17 November, 02:38

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
17 November, 11:53

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 November, 11:40
No :).
Boy I can't wait until MSM comes down.
What damage it has done.

What damage it has done.

What damage it has done.

What damage it has done.

Just Diana @Diana19
17 November, 11:35
I must confess that last week, I was a mess. (off topic) Frustrated, angry, confused, explosive. First day of gun season I got me a doe, Yup, about a 120# doe, missed her mate. But my Equinox lost a grille, right front bumper, hood, dog house, lighting assembly, and various parts and pieces. That was a Divine hand slap, I needed it, and grateful for just a slap, could have been so much worse!! And I wasn't even moving, I stopped the buck passed and his doe did the hully gully all over the front of my car. This stuff WE got going on here, Could be so much worse. WE have to speculate on what could happen, prepare for that, Pray, Then think of what we want to happen. And then say I am blessed. Thank you, Lord WE are blessed. I didn't need the 2x4 to the back of my head this time, so I'm listening. Clear your mind, do what ya know needs done and stand by. God has it all under control. None of this matters on a galloping horse.

Ray Light @Rayoflight
17 November, 10:46

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
17 November, 09:44
The sooner the better. WE deserve to see PUBLIC TRIAL and PUBLIC RESOLUTION - HANGINGS!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 November, 03:21
who dat??? hollyweird promoting war...hmm

17 November, 03:19
click click BOOOOM!! watch Q comeback....

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 November, 03:17
Vibing w/you today VK. First w/the 11/22 manifesting energy (that number has been w/me for about 25 years - also had a John Kennedy dream - too many to count at this point - but in the one he showed me a calendar - showed me the month of november - wanted me to focus on Thanksgiving that year - 2018 - which was on the 22nd - and he said it's all revealed by then....at the time i thought 11.22.18 - now i feeeeeel it was a year - 2022 - and perhaps the month of november - ok it is my faith and hope)...........and then with this one.....earlier today I thought about the MSM - how we're near the end of 2022 - something you said about 2-3 years ago - a timeline for it falling - and I thought "we're walking into that space now"........and i just knew - that is what has to fall next.

17 November, 03:15
NO.... final collapse.... do some shady shit

War Weary @W4rWeary
17 November, 12:37
Without the MSM the world will no longer have their opinions installed. Replacing the MSM with an official, unbiased and free NEWS broadcast will mean people will be fed the FACTS!

Even normies want what is good, it's just that they don't have descernment. Being fed the FACTS will mean they come to the right conclusion.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 November, 12:41
In response War Weary to his Publication
At least their own conclusion.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 November, 12:14

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 November, 11:41
i do not think the entire us government will last 2 years

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 November, 11:41

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 November, 08:57
Nope!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 November, 06:36
Truthfully? I thought his cork would pop long before..

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 November, 06:36
should be showtime if this is the next step.
😮

17 November, 03:18
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
boom!!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
16 November, 06:17
they are slowly getting out of the way
https://mol.im/a/11436041

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 November, 05:33
It is time to remove the MSM gatekeepers.

Red Edge @Rededge
16 November, 03:43
MSM.fall
Biden fall

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 November, 03:42
Isn't that what space force is for

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
16 November, 03:41
No, Biden won't last 2 more years and neither will the American people!!

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
16 November, 03:04
Have always believed the MSM has to fall for a complete awakening too happen.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 November, 02:33
Yes, I was thinking that last night. If all of the MSM were present, there was a possibility we could have had our awakening; but, since they weren't covering it, it was obvious not all eyes (normies and Dems) were watching. But, with the departure of Pelosi and the Supreme court filing, this can't continue much longer. Trump 2023 means not this year imo.

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
16 November, 02:27
Whoever controls the media controls the mind...