Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 12:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
16 November, 02:22
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
I've always felt that a large part of what's happening behind the scenes is getting the infrastructure ready that will enable us to hear the truth while completely bypassing the MSM.

This is a monumental task, because the forces that control MSM would do everything in their power to prevent the truth from being known. They would shut down the net, and disrupt the power grid and anything necessary to keep the masses from knowing the truth.

We have to bypass the media in order to get straight to the people.
The message must be direct.
The message must bypass the MSM.
It is the only way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Jesus @HouseCall
Most of the masses all ready know. I have known most of it for years now. All you are doing with finding the right way to do this is pushing more of us to call it quits. No one will answer questions. No one will understand the misery most of us seniors are enduring with all this crap. All I can say, is keep up your good work and chase even more of us out. Then your Base isn't going to be very big either.
03:13 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HouseCall in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
16 November, 04:01
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
Right โœ…
This is a bad time, it appears to be anyway.
I don't really fully trust anything ๐Ÿ˜•
But this situation causes me to trust Jesus more than ever ๐Ÿ™
I'm really glad ๐Ÿ˜Š about that ๐Ÿ˜Œ โ˜บ
I trust Him, so not too worried that my stores of rice went bad.
It is quite likely that people will die due to the inaction of many that we are waiting on, and I don't mean the people that are asleep ๐Ÿ˜ด
We are waiting on TRUMP to take his rightful place at the helm of this country and before the world.
No reason given for the 2020 to not be overturned.
No reason why Jan. 6th Patriots must continue to suffer.
This lull in time is given.
GOD HELP US
JESUS COME SOON