Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 12:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
16 November, 02:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I've always felt that a large part of what's happening behind the scenes is getting the infrastructure ready that will enable us to hear the truth while completely bypassing the MSM.

This is a monumental task, because the forces that control MSM would do everything in their power to prevent the truth from being known. They would shut down the net, and disrupt the power grid and anything necessary to keep the masses from knowing the truth.

We have to bypass the media in order to get straight to the people.
The message must be direct.
The message must bypass the MSM.
It is the only way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
16 November, 09:08
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
If it's not going to be shown on the general TV stations then there will be still soooo many that will not see and hear the truth.
I know of many many people that don't look at anything else but TV channels 7, 9 and channel 10 so alot are missing the information that is required for them to wake up and realise what we have known for these past 2 to 3 years.
PLEASE PLEASE it must be shown on all TV station's then and only then will everyone learn what has been going on.
I pray for this to come to pass.🙏🙏

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
I suspect they will setup everything to be publicly announced in a way that will reach everyone. ❤️
12:47 AM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MikeLSGA in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
17 November, 02:08
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
I pray for this Gos bless.🙏