Martin Geddes @martingeddes
So is it true that all the world's assets are being reallocated on the basis of how many dank memes you tweeted?
04:11 PM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Khanhchi @Khanhchi
15 November, 01:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
@martingeddes you can note some memes he tweeted? thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 November, 10:07
Lol, hope so!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
14 November, 01:29
dank = great word 👍😀

Bee Saved @BSaved
14 November, 11:13
I am a Danky Yoodle Yandy

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
14 November, 10:41
🤣❤️🤣❤️🤣❤️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 November, 10:32
Yes

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
Yes

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
the ether is a. powerful place

winning bigly🤣🤣🤣

#memewar

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
14 November, 09:57
Dank memes the new currency.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
14 November, 09:12
I'm not a dank memer but I've held fast and haven't given up!!

Oh and red pilled, cared for the vaxxed injured and prayed alot🙏

Hope that all counts😊

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 November, 08:57

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
14 November, 10:30
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Bec Mags @10sCpa
14 November, 10:36
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
It is now! Thank you!

William Filer @TahoeBilly
14 November, 08:54
Dank links and videos too.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
14 November, 07:50
whats dank meme’s

whats dank meme’s

whats dank meme’s

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
14 November, 07:46

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
14 November, 07:42
I do hope so. I created a whole Library.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
14 November, 07:34

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 November, 06:14

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
14 November, 06:03
Awesome Sauce we're going to be RICH. I AM using all my dank ass meme money to bring running water 💦 & indoor plumbing to EVERYONE on earth 🌎 Ethiopia 🇪🇹 is my first plumbing tour. vaccinations did not eradicate disease indoor plumbing did. you're wasting your time thinking a doctor you might as well just think a plumber. and don't say anything about their plumber's helper, it's a good place to store tools. that was a pretty bad joke by the way I am not even a plumber I am a carpenter. like Jesus so you know I'm telling the truth. think about all the people in the third world countries with no running water indoor plumbing. I can't wait to help start fixing the world. why you ask? because I love you yes you reading this right now unconditionally I love you. I have loved you from the first Spark of creation.
#REALTALK #Plumbing everybody deserves a fair Shake. except for pedophiles they get the wood chipper. amen 933

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 November, 07:26
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
🙂

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
14 November, 05:59

suZy Connolly @suZq14
14 November, 05:55
im wondering how valuable the unvaxxed's blood is going to be in the next few years

Mike Anon @Mike314
14 November, 05:42

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
14 November, 05:25
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 November, 05:24
😂😂😂

Bee Saved @BSaved
14 November, 05:22
😂Im going to be rich😂

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 November, 05:20
A guy can dream.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 November, 12:44
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Airplane Mode - 113

Fan, does Gematria send us specific comms?

I had forgotten that I had turned this on because I was checking to see if Starlink was working to make/receive calls. This reminded me to turn it off.

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
14 November, 05:50
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Well that particular photo did happen, just not in the location it was advised it was taken in.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 November, 05:10
🤣🤣🤣

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 November, 05:05
yes

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 November, 03:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
5:5

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 November, 02:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication