Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 November, 04:11
So is it true that all the world's assets are being reallocated on the basis of how many dank memes you tweeted?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
Awesome Sauce we're going to be RICH. I AM using all my dank ass meme money to bring running water πŸ’¦ & indoor plumbing to EVERYONE on earth 🌎 Ethiopia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή is my first plumbing tour. vaccinations did not eradicate disease indoor plumbing did. you're wasting your time thinking a doctor you might as well just think a plumber. and don't say anything about their plumber's helper, it's a good place to store tools. that was a pretty bad joke by the way I am not even a plumber I am a carpenter. like Jesus so you know I'm telling the truth. think about all the people in the third world countries with no running water indoor plumbing. I can't wait to help start fixing the world. why you ask? because I love you yes you reading this right now unconditionally I love you. I have loved you from the first Spark of creation.
#REALTALK #Plumbing everybody deserves a fair Shake. except for pedophiles they get the wood chipper. amen 933
06:03 AM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by B_Christos in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 November, 07:26
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
πŸ™‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
15 November, 03:47
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Kris This is the purrrrrrfect meme for this post Sister in the Light of Christ πŸ”₯βœ‰ thank you for your assistance and service to humanity. God sees your Shine bright AF πŸŽ―πŸ™βœοΈβ™ΎοΈπŸ€œπŸ’₯πŸ€›πŸ’«βœ¨οΈπŸ’―πŸ•‰πŸΈ
πŸ“― πŸ’«πŸΈβš‘οΈπŸΈ