Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 November, 04:11
So is it true that all the world's assets are being reallocated on the basis of how many dank memes you tweeted?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
14 November, 05:50
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Well that particular photo did happen, just not in the location it was advised it was taken in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 November, 12:44
Airplane Mode - 113

Fan, does Gematria send us specific comms?

I had forgotten that I had turned this on because I was checking to see if Starlink was working to make/receive calls. This reminded me to turn it off.

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 November, 12:22
Many of us are aware NASA lied about putting men on the moon, but there is a lot of information about there being more than one secret space program. I hope that information is shared soon.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 November, 10:58
😂😂😂

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 November, 10:13
Moon landings are real.

I pray for the day you and everyone else wakes up.

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
14 November, 07:17
Yeah.. In a studio..

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 November, 06:25

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
14 November, 09:05
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
😆😅

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 November, 06:14
😆