Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Happy Veterans Day to all here & everywhere. I’m going to brag a little cuz im so proud that my whole family served in the Army & Navy from my great grandfather 10x removed in the revolutionary war to when my son served 12 years ago❤️. My great uncle served in WW1 & wrote the small book “One of the Last Rugged Individualists.” The photos start with my dad-36 yrs of service to my brothers, me & my son who was in Afghanistan & my husband.
12:00 PM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 November, 08:39
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Wow Mare....that one page is a page turner!!!...u have quite a family to be proud of my dear! o7 ....thank u all for generations of the best of us!!! U guys Truely Rock!!! 👏🧐
🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 November, 10:56
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
💞Thank you, you're too kind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 November, 11:51
Wow!
So much respect for you & your family!
🇺🇸🦅

12 November, 12:20
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
❤️

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
11 November, 08:43
Bless you and your entire family for all the service and sacrifices!

11 November, 09:04
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
TY❤️

connie wright @cowri
11 November, 06:36
Uncle in Korean War-4 Brothers in Army (2 in Viet Nam War)-Son in Navy Gulf War-Grandson Navy
We grew up to Love Our Country & Flag
Viet Nam Soldiers were treated very bad coming home from a War they didn't want but defended this Country & all in it.

11 November, 08:18
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thanks for their service. I grew up in the Vietnam era & remember it vividly. All of it. Be proud of them.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 November, 06:19
GOD BLESS THEM FOR THEIR Service.

11 November, 06:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thanks Steph - love ya girl

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
11 November, 04:11
Thank you all for your service to our counyry!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
11 November, 04:11
🙏😇😘THANK YOU AND SALUTE TO YOU ALL

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
11 November, 04:09
beautiful family
thank you all for service ♥️

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
11 November, 04:05
❤️

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
11 November, 02:33
Thank you for sharing ! Happy Veterans day to all of them, and a great YUGE thank you for their service

Susan Rae @Susanrae
11 November, 02:32
You have much for which to brag! We honor you and your family with hearts full of gratitude and respect. Many blessings upon each of you for the willingness to give and to sacrifice so much.
Married a Marine - his Dad was, as well. His three sons have served in Army, Marine Corps and Navy. "Greater love has no man than this..." We pray for and love our military. Thank you!!

11 November, 02:38
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
Thank yo & your family as well! Military family's have a special bond that can be hard to explain. We understand the sacrifices they made as well as the family members.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
11 November, 01:20
Good for you..brag away!!! And a big thank you to all of your family!!!!

11 November, 01:37
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
TY!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 01:18
Woza that is absolutely amazing hun, thank you all for your service,

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Selah 321 @Selah
11 November, 01:09
Wow... Thank you all for your service., your love of country and your compassion for the human race

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
11 November, 12:47
What a beautiful family!

11 November, 12:48
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
Awww thank you! We are proud to have served this beautiful country!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 November, 12:24
So enjoyed your sharing this! Thank you all for your service. Blessings to your family.
🙏🇺🇸✨❤️🤍💙

11 November, 12:35
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Thank you! Hard to believe that my great grandfather fought for our freedoms in the revolutionary war & now here we are, my turn.

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
11 November, 12:05
Thanks for sharing. Found a link to your grandfathers book. Gonna read it today. thank uou to all who served and continue to serve.

http://www.314th.org/john-...

11 November, 12:08
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! The link won't open though. He writes in detail of what happened on 11/11 including some photos which are hard to see but quite devastating.

11 November, 12:10
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
My father's father was in the Italian army as well. That one photo wasn't supposed to be there, oops.

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
11 November, 12:04
Thank you all for your service! 💙

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
11 November, 12:03
Thank you all for your service 💞