Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 November, 12:00
Happy Veterans Day to all here & everywhere. I’m going to brag a little cuz im so proud that my whole family served in the Army & Navy from my great grandfather 10x removed in the revolutionary war to when my son served 12 years ago❤️. My great uncle served in WW1 & wrote the small book “One of the Last Rugged Individualists.” The photos start with my dad-36 yrs of service to my brothers, me & my son who was in Afghanistan & my husband.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
Thanks for sharing. Found a link to your grandfathers book. Gonna read it today. thank uou to all who served and continue to serve.

http://www.314th.org/john-...
12:05 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RunningWaters207 in this post can reply
11 November, 12:10
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
My father's father was in the Italian army as well. That one photo wasn't supposed to be there, oops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 12:08
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! The link won't open though. He writes in detail of what happened on 11/11 including some photos which are hard to see but quite devastating.

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
11 November, 12:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I am able to open it. but i just googles it and it came right out.