Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 November, 12:00
Happy Veterans Day to all here & everywhere. I’m going to brag a little cuz im so proud that my whole family served in the Army & Navy from my great grandfather 10x removed in the revolutionary war to when my son served 12 years ago❤️. My great uncle served in WW1 & wrote the small book “One of the Last Rugged Individualists.” The photos start with my dad-36 yrs of service to my brothers, me & my son who was in Afghanistan & my husband.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
11 November, 06:36
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Uncle in Korean War-4 Brothers in Army (2 in Viet Nam War)-Son in Navy Gulf War-Grandson Navy
We grew up to Love Our Country & Flag
Viet Nam Soldiers were treated very bad coming home from a War they didn't want but defended this Country & all in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thanks for their service. I grew up in the Vietnam era & remember it vividly. All of it. Be proud of them.
08:18 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
11 November, 09:42
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thanks for your sacrifice. Our mailman would bring the mail right to our house when we got letters after hours. Small community did things like that back in the 50's & 60's. My family enlisted (never would wait to be drafted) right out of High School. Nice to meet you.

11 November, 11:05
In response connie wright to her Publication
miss the 50-60s. All my brothers enlusted out of high school but I joinedthe Navy age 30, after divorce with 2 kids & nursing school…