Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Why is Rotary International in charge of so many parks and rec areas in America?
07:38 PM - Nov 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
17 November, 08:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Isnt there all kinds of perverted and evil purposes that they are used for?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 November, 08:42
Dating back many years these "fraternal" organizations have been used to garner votes from many (unsuspecting) people. Circulars are given out on a regular basis encouraging voting for particular candidates who are "good ole boys" part of "the club". Every single hamlet, village, town and city has some form of elks lodge, moose lodge, kiwanis, rotary, scottish rites, masonic lodge, and many others. All part of a network made up of mostly unaware participants. The majority of members believe that bbq fundraisers are benevolent to help children and communities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
17 November, 08:41

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 November, 08:02
Why did they also create the United Nations of death and trafficking.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
07 November, 07:14
Connected to underground tunnels?

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
07 November, 11:22
Wow. Can't believe this post popped up.
Back in the 80's as a very young girl 19-20 yrs old, I lived in downtown Chicago. I met this Mexican guy (mid 40's) who owned Mexican Newspapers.
He started a Rotary Chapter that was basically inclusive for Mexican business owners&finance people.
His gf was bi-sexual and took a shine to me. Yuck. My room mate had to point this out to me. I was clueless. lol
The bi-sexual gal broke it off with him and to torture her, he became friends with me. It was not sexual-No way. Yucko.
This dude moved into my highrise bldg. Creepy.
His pupils were not circular, they were slits like a snake.
Well, I found out that he had quite a stash of pure cocaine in big rocks all the time at apt. wth
I couldn't shake him. Stalking.
Had a dream 1 night and he turned into satan himself and said, I love u. Won't hurt u.
Right after that, I left Chicago and moved to Japan. Not even joking.
That's how scared I was.
I think back now and what could have happened t

Stella Bella @NasNas
07 November, 03:28
I may be mistaken but thought a Dutch lady Toos Nijenhuis, told about her grandfather being in rotary club. The wheel of their logo was on a table and as a small child she was tied to the wheel and they turned the wheel so the next man of this club could rape her. I notice lions club and rotary club overhere are all rich men, in newspaper it always mentions their "good deeds". DISGUSTING...I think they are indeed all masonic creeps and child abusers. I don't trust any of those clubs.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 12:28
Idk is that the same as the local Rotary Clubs?

It has been the running rumor in our town that it should really have been named the "Swingers" Club as they have for years been rumored to all do spouse swapping and group sex parties.

They basically took the heat of the Masons here.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 November, 12:21
Child trafficking (and the same are behind this , you know who)

Red Edge @Rededge
06 November, 11:48
to kidnap kids

Red Edge @Rededge
06 November, 11:47
1917 Rotary was founded here in Australia 🇦🇺

sammy bill @sammybill
06 November, 10:08
so glad you brought up , mention many months ago, go to their website, you will find it leads to all the bad guys,they all must be closed.they are in every town it seems.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 November, 10:33
In response sammy bill to her Publication
Those that belong to God have no need of a ‘SPECIAL’ club.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 November, 09:19

Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
06 November, 08:26
Great question!! My grandparents were members of Rotary and took me to many meetings as a kid. I always found the meetings very strange.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 November, 07:58
Kids hang out in parks...

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
06 November, 07:58
Thanks, Doq!! That is very Q-esque of you. It is a great bone uncovered! Investigation straight ahead!

arba happihr @arba
06 November, 07:57
I knew I didn't like going to Rotary.
In Hawaii they have 3 levels of rotary
good better best
goes by income and secrets IDK

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 November, 07:57

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 November, 07:55
same bosses, different name.

rotary and masonic lodge signs in small towns blend in. they’re there - but theyre so easy to look past.

also, Lions club, same but different.

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
06 November, 08:00
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
We travel by RV alot through small-town USA. I was surprised at how many masonic lodges I saw (creepy looking things!) and the Welcome To signs mostly all had the masons. It’s tough to go anywhere without seeing all the symbolism out there! It is everywhere you turn when you are awake, irritating at times!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 November, 06:55
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
They just change names, but serve the same boss.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
06 November, 07:42
Maybe they are managing trafficking areas in the bush.
🤔