Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 November, 07:38
Why is Rotary International in charge of so many parks and rec areas in America?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
Wow. Can't believe this post popped up.
Back in the 80's as a very young girl 19-20 yrs old, I lived in downtown Chicago. I met this Mexican guy (mid 40's) who owned Mexican Newspapers.
He started a Rotary Chapter that was basically inclusive for Mexican business owners&finance people.
His gf was bi-sexual and took a shine to me. Yuck. My room mate had to point this out to me. I was clueless. lol
The bi-sexual gal broke it off with him and to torture her, he became friends with me. It was not sexual-No way. Yucko.
This dude moved into my highrise bldg. Creepy.
His pupils were not circular, they were slits like a snake.
Well, I found out that he had quite a stash of pure cocaine in big rocks all the time at apt. wth
I couldn't shake him. Stalking.
Had a dream 1 night and he turned into satan himself and said, I love u. Won't hurt u.
Right after that, I left Chicago and moved to Japan. Not even joking.
That's how scared I was.
I think back now and what could have happened t
11:22 AM - Nov 07, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it