Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 November, 07:38
Why is Rotary International in charge of so many parks and rec areas in America?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
same bosses, different name.

rotary and masonic lodge signs in small towns blend in. they’re there - but theyre so easy to look past.

also, Lions club, same but different.
07:55 PM - Nov 06, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 November, 06:55
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
They just change names, but serve the same boss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
06 November, 08:00
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
We travel by RV alot through small-town USA. I was surprised at how many masonic lodges I saw (creepy looking things!) and the Welcome To signs mostly all had the masons. It’s tough to go anywhere without seeing all the symbolism out there! It is everywhere you turn when you are awake, irritating at times!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
17 November, 08:16
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
my mothers family had tons of masons and eastern star. my second cousin was one of the last. he was listed as membership suspended. his oldest son died in a car crash at 16, he died in a work accident at 51…

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
17 November, 08:16
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
my mothers family had tons of masons and eastern star. my second cousin was one of the last. he was listed as membership suspended. his oldest son died in a car crash at 16, he died in a work accident at 51…