Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
I'm begging for prayers tribe...my 78 yr old dad is in the hospital for covid. They are trying to give him that Remdeatha whatever the fook! I am freaking out!!! His doc is like all the rest...no Ivermectin, they dont allow that....😤😡 last parent on earth and they are going to kill him!
07:27 PM - Nov 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by CozmoColleen2974 in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
19 November, 02:30
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
I learned several thinga while my mother & father was dying in the hospital. Listen the medical staff while shaking your head yes then go buy your own Ivermetcin. Visit your dad when you know the doc won't be there and give it to him yourself. Smear it on his arms if you're afraid. It will be absorbed into the skin. Don't be afraid to take charge. Say no to the Ventilator and the meds. If you have to take him out of the hospital then do it. Get an attorney to draw up a medical power of attorney. Love ones die because no ones stands up to the murderers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
20 November, 07:23
In response Violet *** to her Publication
My 98 year old mother and I have mutually decided that no matter what - NO HOSPITAL. Hospice or home health care but NO HOSPITAL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 November, 08:35
In response Violet *** to her Publication
I PUT MY INJECTABLE IVERMECTIN IN MY ORANGE JUICE EVERY NIGHT 1ML PER 100LB I DRINK IT

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
08 November, 03:59
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
07 November, 04:18
Prayers sent for your dad. God Bless.

06 November, 10:21
Tribe...I got him home!! He's weak, grumpy and a little more himself ☺He's damn lucky I'm not a normie or uneducated window licker!!! My experience with some of the staff pissed me off and freaked me out folks... Stand up!!! Speak up!!!
Thank God for all of you and the many rabbit holes over the years! God is working overtime for all of us 🙏💕🙏
Best Vibe Tribe ever! Love light and prayers to all of you!!!

Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
07 November, 11:27
I came to check on your dads status from your post 3 days ago... so flippin happy to hear he is recovering!!! many continued blessings to you and family🙏💝

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
19 November, 02:42
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Jingoist Lady @JingoistLady
06 November, 09:23
Few months ago I had to have surgery...so on my admission paperwork I listed this as something that I was allergic to...so it was put on my wrist as being a drug that they couldn't give me...just in case. Now it's permanently added to my medical records as an allergy. Just a CYA...

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
06 November, 01:55
Prayers lifted and happy to see he is getting better. Bravo for making a stand🙏❤️

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
06 November, 12:34
NO AMNESTY FOR THE DOCTOR OR HOSPITAL.

NONE...

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
06 November, 10:40
🙏🙏🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
06 November, 03:36
🙏🙏🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 November, 09:03
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 November, 02:15
How is he doing today Colleen? I hope well. Let us know.

05 November, 03:06
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
All of your prayers are working!!! He is doing a little better today thank God ...but man he is so congested. O2 is 90 w/ 1L of ox. A dosed him with colloidal silver when I went today. This evening I'm taking him some Ivermectin and H2O2 w/ Distilled water to try to get his oxygen levels up so we can get him home!!! The nurses know where I stand without a doubt! Walked into his room today while PT was in there...no mask, no gloves, no hazmat suit for me. We understand is what they said 😏 Thank you!!! Best tribe on the planet 🙏💕🙏 Love, light and continued prayers are appreciated!!!!!

rjcassidy @rjcassidy
05 November, 11:29
My prayers are with you all!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 November, 11:00
🙏🙏🙏
Evac Prayers Up

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 November, 11:00
God surround Colleen's father with your guardian angels. I pray no harm in any way will come against him. I pray for your divine touch upon him and a quick recovery. Pour out your peace upon them both and help them feel your presence.

Linda Smith @linlou55
05 November, 10:51
🙏❤️Prayed for all of you!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
05 November, 10:05
🙏

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
05 November, 09:14
🙏🏻❤️✝️

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
05 November, 09:08
🙏 for your father and you ❤️

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
05 November, 09:00
prayers. please show them your information about the death drug and remind them of the neuremberg trials. i will pray for your dad and family

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
05 November, 08:34
🙏

05 November, 07:51
I'm so very thankful for all of you! It's been such an emotional day. I'm praying we got them NOT to give him that remdesivir!!! This system is so eight ways fooked!! Doc was so...guys she lied. Told me he was on O2 2 L saturation 88. Brother said that he wasnt on O2 nor a pulse ox...he was right next to him while i was on the phone with her! Keep praying ...update you guys tomorrow! I might of told her that if anything happened to my dad i would find her...😬 so a little prayer for my mouth wouldnt hurt! love all of you!!

Tom Grant @GrantQ
05 November, 04:51
Good on you Colleen. You are a fighter who loves your Father very much and would do anything for them. I don't condone violence but these people have blood on their hands (knowingly or wilfully ignorant) and maybe the threat of violence will wake them the fook up. I will be praying for your Father that he makes a full recovery and you get him home as soon as possible. I will also pray for you for strength in this difficult time and not to lose your cool. Keep us posted how he is going.
God bless friend

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
05 November, 06:51
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 November, 06:47
Praying

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
05 November, 06:47
dear jesus, please allow this family healing, heal this father

AMEN

(if you have to pay off a nurse and sneak in!)

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
05 November, 06:45
PRAYING!!!!!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 November, 06:22
😞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
05 November, 06:18
Prayers for Gods protection from that evil.

One Catch @OneCatch
05 November, 06:15
Sending prayers, strength and light your way.

Green 8700 @Green8700
05 November, 05:53
i can’t believe with everything coming out they are still trying to pull this crap. i will pray for your father’s recovery And for your strength to beat them out of their evil methods .

Verily Chambers @Verily1
05 November, 05:27
Here is the detail on the spray

https://anonup.com/thread/...