Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
04 November, 07:27
I'm begging for prayers tribe...my 78 yr old dad is in the hospital for covid. They are trying to give him that Remdeatha whatever the fook! I am freaking out!!! His doc is like all the rest...no Ivermectin, they dont allow that....😤😡 last parent on earth and they are going to kill him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
05 November, 07:51
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
I'm so very thankful for all of you! It's been such an emotional day. I'm praying we got them NOT to give him that remdesivir!!! This system is so eight ways fooked!! Doc was so...guys she lied. Told me he was on O2 2 L saturation 88. Brother said that he wasnt on O2 nor a pulse ox...he was right next to him while i was on the phone with her! Keep praying ...update you guys tomorrow! I might of told her that if anything happened to my dad i would find her...😬 so a little prayer for my mouth wouldnt hurt! love all of you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
Good on you Colleen. You are a fighter who loves your Father very much and would do anything for them. I don't condone violence but these people have blood on their hands (knowingly or wilfully ignorant) and maybe the threat of violence will wake them the fook up. I will be praying for your Father that he makes a full recovery and you get him home as soon as possible. I will also pray for you for strength in this difficult time and not to lose your cool. Keep us posted how he is going.
God bless friend
04:51 PM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GrantQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tom Grant, click on at the bottom under it