Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
04 November, 07:27
I'm begging for prayers tribe...my 78 yr old dad is in the hospital for covid. They are trying to give him that Remdeatha whatever the fook! I am freaking out!!! His doc is like all the rest...no Ivermectin, they dont allow that....😤😡 last parent on earth and they are going to kill him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
I learned several thinga while my mother & father was dying in the hospital. Listen the medical staff while shaking your head yes then go buy your own Ivermetcin. Visit your dad when you know the doc won't be there and give it to him yourself. Smear it on his arms if you're afraid. It will be absorbed into the skin. Don't be afraid to take charge. Say no to the Ventilator and the meds. If you have to take him out of the hospital then do it. Get an attorney to draw up a medical power of attorney. Love ones die because no ones stands up to the murderers
02:30 PM - Nov 19, 2022
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Violetfire in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 November, 08:35
In response Violet *** to her Publication
I PUT MY INJECTABLE IVERMECTIN IN MY ORANGE JUICE EVERY NIGHT 1ML PER 100LB I DRINK IT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
20 November, 07:23
My 98 year old mother and I have mutually decided that no matter what - NO HOSPITAL. Hospice or home health care but NO HOSPITAL.

Violet *** @Violetfire
20 November, 11:25
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Good for you. Once you let the medical establishment get their hooks in you it's over. You die. Both my parents were murdered by Physician. My dad went in for the hiccups. Several weeks later he was dead.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 November, 02:50
I'm sorry for your loss of both parents!
These medical personnel will face justice soon we hope.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
19 November, 02:46
JMO, but if I were going to try and get anything to absorb through skin then I would mix it with some castor oil. Most things have a hard time going through all layers of skin except castor oil.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 November, 02:41
I am sorry for Your Loss
My Condolences
Sencerly Justice 🙏