Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
04 November, 07:27
I'm begging for prayers tribe...my 78 yr old dad is in the hospital for covid. They are trying to give him that Remdeatha whatever the fook! I am freaking out!!! His doc is like all the rest...no Ivermectin, they dont allow that....😤😡 last parent on earth and they are going to kill him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
How is he doing today Colleen? I hope well. Let us know.
02:15 PM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
05 November, 03:06
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
All of your prayers are working!!! He is doing a little better today thank God ...but man he is so congested. O2 is 90 w/ 1L of ox. A dosed him with colloidal silver when I went today. This evening I'm taking him some Ivermectin and H2O2 w/ Distilled water to try to get his oxygen levels up so we can get him home!!! The nurses know where I stand without a doubt! Walked into his room today while PT was in there...no mask, no gloves, no hazmat suit for me. We understand is what they said 😏 Thank you!!! Best tribe on the planet 🙏💕🙏 Love, light and continued prayers are appreciated!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 November, 10:07
I'm glad he is doing better. I will continue to pray for him.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
06 November, 08:26
Whatever you do, refuse the Remdesivir. It is deadly. Not conjecture; my husband was given that drug. Ivermectin should work well along with zinc and vitamin C.