Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
04 November, 07:27
I'm begging for prayers tribe...my 78 yr old dad is in the hospital for covid. They are trying to give him that Remdeatha whatever the fook! I am freaking out!!! His doc is like all the rest...no Ivermectin, they dont allow that....😤😡 last parent on earth and they are going to kill him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
06 November, 10:21
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Tribe...I got him home!! He's weak, grumpy and a little more himself ☺He's damn lucky I'm not a normie or uneducated window licker!!! My experience with some of the staff pissed me off and freaked me out folks... Stand up!!! Speak up!!!
Thank God for all of you and the many rabbit holes over the years! God is working overtime for all of us 🙏💕🙏
Best Vibe Tribe ever! Love light and prayers to all of you!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
I came to check on your dads status from your post 3 days ago... so flippin happy to hear he is recovering!!! many continued blessings to you and family🙏💝
11:27 PM - Nov 07, 2022
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelGirl711 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel Girl, click on at the bottom under it