Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
03 November, 09:21
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
😲 Wait.... I knew abt the dismantled solar project near Barstow. This was it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
03 November, 09:07
Damn, I came thru Barstow on my way to Ivanpah to see the concentrated solar thermal plant there. It was spectacular to see, but the output was disappointing. I saw some fried birds and constructed habitats for relocated turtles which was upsetting.
I wish I'd known abt Daggett.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 November, 07:34
Can't open this either ... what software are you using?
darm ...

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
03 November, 08:48
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Here it is in standard mp4 format.

(FWIW: I was having issues watching videos yesterday, very slow and glitchy. It's been my experience, albeit rare - it happens from time to time. I bookmark and come back to the content in a day or two.)

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
03 November, 06:11
I believe those steam and molten salt solar plants are now non-operational.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
03 November, 10:23
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
These three are still operating in California. https://www.energy.gov/lpo...
Ashalim Solar Thermal Power Plant in Israel uses molten salt as its storage technology. Ivanpah has no storage, feeds into the grid.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 November, 03:32
Looks like a Tesla Tower.

reaper myer @reapermyer
03 November, 02:53
this pretty cool but he has slick backed hair and a mustache.......that means hes a bad guy lol j/k........i was hoping he'd teist his watch correctly on his wrist it was driving me nuts

reaper myer @reapermyer
03 November, 02:54
In response reaper myer to his Publication
oh yea and another guy had an eye patch lol theyd be bad guys in the movies

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
03 November, 08:31
In response reaper myer to his Publication
😆😆❤️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 November, 02:41
Good Stuff

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 November, 04:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It’s 11/3 — Are we there yet? ;)
Free Energy Vibes.

Nikola Tesla in 16 Minutes:
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Caps = 26 > 8 > ♾️.
TS = 2:41 > 25.

Nov 01, 2017 1:41:54 AM EDT
Anonymous
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Nov 01, 2017 1:34:11 AM EDT
Anonymous
Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 November, 07:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK on TS.

An aspiring Nikola Tesla today…

https://truthsocial.com/us...

02 November, 09:47
😆🥊

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 November, 08:45
Hopi word: Koyaanisqatsi - (N.) Nature out of balance;

A way of life so unbalanced that you need a new way.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
04 November, 02:37
Do you have a link to this video , title ? anything I can not find it. thnx

02 November, 06:49
BTW Mr Larry Hunter is Naval Intelligence....🥊😆

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 November, 07:16
I'm busy working my way through these posts, at the moment.
Thank you for sharing.

02 November, 06:30

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 November, 07:54
This letter is very interesting / clearly Mr. Hunter is frustrated by the "powers that be" who will not acknowledge his finding ... seems they already knew and did not want to share, is my best guess. Possibly for the same reasons we, the world, are grappling with our current situation / hidden knowledge and forced oppression.
Thanks for sharing this / wish I could open the videos - my system is not cooperating.

02 November, 06:20

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 November, 09:26
Thank you! Fascinating all the info that is out there. And the pushback that always seems to go with discoveries like his. Love how Martin Marietta and Bechtel were able to use his patented info for their own greed. Same old story. Amazing he is still alive.

04 November, 03:15
Heh 😆🥊