Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
02 November, 06:19
A+

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
04 November, 03:15
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Heh 😆🥊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 November, 09:26
Thank you! Fascinating all the info that is out there. And the pushback that always seems to go with discoveries like his. Love how Martin Marietta and Bechtel were able to use his patented info for their own greed. Same old story. Amazing he is still alive.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
03 November, 03:57
OMG WOWWWW
it gets me wondering how only some people will only survive when the clock is at the right time...I just want to know what will happen 😮👀
Thankyou for posting this 👍💪🙏

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
03 November, 03:44
WoW ❣️‼️❣️‼️❣️

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
03 November, 03:27
Thanks for the link, certainly got me curious!