Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
02 November, 06:19
A+

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
03 November, 06:11
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I believe those steam and molten salt solar plants are now non-operational.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
These three are still operating in California. https://www.energy.gov/lpo...
Ashalim Solar Thermal Power Plant in Israel uses molten salt as its storage technology. Ivanpah has no storage, feeds into the grid.
10:23 AM - Nov 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by bimfetii in this post can reply
03 November, 10:26
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Yes...I have flown over and driven past the Ivanpah plant many times. I always had to stare at it...it was very unearthly looking.

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
03 November, 08:56
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
One of the biggest FRAUDS on the American Taxpayers...I worked on the project and thought it was stupid since its conception. The technology sprung out of Solar 1, which the US Dept of Energy, The Navy, and all of the backers found it to be an utter failure....Yet 40 years later...Hey...Let's spend $2,000,000,000 on a failed technology.

03 November, 10:22
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
YES...I have flown over and driven past it many times

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
04 November, 10:07
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
True.
also: Over $50 million was spent to relocate animals.

Everybody knows that translocation doesn’t work. I saw the new habitats. Last I heard the tortoise relocated from Ivanpah did not survive.

Chevron Corporation built the Ivanpah Desert Tortoise Research Facility, a partnership with the National Park Service, and National Park Trust.