Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
02 November, 06:19
A+

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 November, 07:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK on TS.

An aspiring Nikola Tesla today…

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 November, 04:25
It’s 11/3 — Are we there yet? ;)
Free Energy Vibes.

Nikola Tesla in 16 Minutes:
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Caps = 26 > 8 > ♾️.
TS = 2:41 > 25.

Nov 01, 2017 1:41:54 AM EDT
Anonymous
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Nov 01, 2017 1:34:11 AM EDT
Anonymous
Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
03 November, 04:17
Gosh I sure wish I could call my Dad right now. Being that he was an aerospace engineer he was completely facinated with the Great Pyramid! Knew alot about it. My memory of our convos about the Pyramid are limited, but I do remember how amazed he was by not only the unprecedented construction and coordinate’s, but the details of how the various chambers, the direction of the four corners, the application of the “cubic inch” which has since been converted to the unit inch; Dad said the cubic is much more accurate, something about “True North” and how both exterior and interior literally spelled out the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ! One must descend to the underground slump & even crawl prior to reaching the resurrection/ main gallery once in, one could stand tall & walk freely. due to the fact that the Pyramid doesn’t have a cheif cornerstone LIGHT shines directly through the top, creating energy, frequency according to time of day & was aligned with certain stars!

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
03 November, 04:53
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
I distinctly remember my Dad quoting the scripture from Isaiah 19:19, “In that day shall be an altar to the Lord, in midst of the land of Egypt and a pillar at the border therof unto the Lord.”
Because of the fact that the Pyramid was originally covered in limestone, light from the sun, moon and stars from space would reflect off it, this scripture is TRUE! Pyramid is in the middle of Egypt and on the border of east and west! My details are fuzzy, it's been a minute since i had the privilege to glean from his intellect but the Pyramid is apparently also a scource energy that’s produced from the combination of light, times of day, structure of the pyramid itself and the placement of the limestone. I guess Hitler visited one time & when he went inside, supposedly freaked out had a full on meltdown! lol
Historically, the Great Pyramid of Giza is widely believed to be a tomb, but considering that to this day renowned builders are baffled at its precision & excellence… I’m goin’ with God

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
03 November, 09:02
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
aligned with orion - VK style discussion

would love to understand the whole link up of resonance of chambers and emf - if any cross over occurs? anyone know the resonance frequency of the chambers (the one in romania, i think, is used for healing)
phi?

interesting comment about true north and cubic inches! thanks for info

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
03 November, 03:30
Pole shift vibes…firmament opening vibes..

If you try, sometimes, you might just get what you need…..🎶

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
03 November, 03:05
ok VK question...stars are reflections of pyramids?! i think you once said? (major premise)
if so then planets would also be reflections? (minor premise)
if so then reflections suggest it is here but different part of the "known" here?? ... conclusion ?