Only Forward @Callibird
hello family….i was in a car accident yesterday. we all walked away including my dog. the other driver pulled out and did take full responsibility. as God would have it…im staying with my mom for two weeks until my rental is available Nov 15. I believe God is allowing this to walk me through some deep childhood trauma that i had forgotten. my mom is not well mentally/emotionally. never has been. its why i pursued counseling. yesyerday i spent the day in silent anger crying and managing my panic attacks as somehow the accident became about her. BUT GOD IS SHOWING ME AMAZING THINGS about how HE had ALWAYS BEEN THERE. i would not have chosen this experience. i didnt know how to access these memories for me…but God knew what it would take. im grateful for His protection then and now. prayers please for the next 13 days here with her, for total healing (pretty bad forehead lumps) and for my mom..that she even at 80yrs old will have her heart changed by God. 🙏🏻💖
08:51 PM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Callibird in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
06 November, 03:34
In response Only Forward to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 November, 12:59
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
05 November, 10:31
Sending love and prayers to you both! Hope you are okay with the lumps on your head! Take care! If it gets too hard, maybe take a walk to free your mind.

Only Forward @Callibird
05 November, 10:37
In response Cindy Patriot to her Publication
thank you Cindy…lumps goong down..no terrible brusing…yes i take stella (my dog) a few tomes a day out to help her regulate as well. she is doing well but we both do better outside and in nature. 🙌🏻💖 walking is getting easier and i just keep moving forward…only forward… I didn’t use that name for myself… When I set up this account in January 2021I ask God what I should name myself and he said well you just have to keep moving forward… Only forward Callibird! I appreciate your kind words and your prayers. This is filling me and it’s so encouraging. Love you friend and I pray for everything God is doing in your life right now and with your family as well. We are in this together! NCSWIC TBIYTC WWG1WGA

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 November, 03:27
sending you love, peace and prayers 🙏
older parents can be challenging but at the same time it is a treasure to still have them here with us
mine is 83 we lived far apart for decades, lot of hurt and resentment on my end - i had a lot to work through…now i cant imagine a day without her

GOD bless you and bring you peace and strength to heal physically and emotional. 🙏

Only Forward @Callibird
05 November, 10:05
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
thank you! i have been on a very long journey of forgiveness. i appreciate your words. gives me some hope. im glad you have this time with your parents. thats a blessing that you are close 🙌🏻💖

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 November, 01:37
Prayers for your healing of the trauma that your mother's instability caused you.
PS: keeping a journal might help, but keep it away from Mom.

Only Forward @Callibird
05 November, 10:01
In response Every Time to her Publication
thank you very much 🙏🏻💖

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 November, 01:27
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over Only Forward and her mother. Please help Only Forward heal completely from the accident she was in. Please give her and her mother love, guidance, support, comfort, strength, courage, peace and healing. Help them get through whatever issues they need to work out. Show them that You are with them Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Only Forward @Callibird
05 November, 10:01
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
thank you so much trump girl! i can feel your prayers! i recieve all of those and the divine help 🙏🏻💖✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 01:26
🙏Prayers or you both hun🙏🙏🙏

Only Forward @Callibird
05 November, 09:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
thank you nana! 💖🥰

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 November, 01:04
🙏🙏🙏

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
04 November, 11:30
🙏🙏💓

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 November, 09:57
Prayers for you to be able to cope. I know how it is. Also, prayers for your mother that she has a breakthrough.🙏🙏🙏

Only Forward @Callibird
04 November, 11:07
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
amen! thank you q2infinity 🙌🏻💖🙏🏻 i feel your prayers! God bless you!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
04 November, 08:32
What a beautiful request from you. May God hear your prayer and bless you all.

Only Forward @Callibird
04 November, 08:35
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
thank you felixa! He is moving and working! im songrateful wr serve a God who is present and mighty and always available! love you friend and tha k you for your very kind words! 💖🙏🏻

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 November, 08:13
💪🙏

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
04 November, 07:55
Prayers for you and your mom, may all the strongholds fall away, may you feel the presence of God's guidance, wisdom and discernment in your life, may your mom find healing, and may you have peace in the process, In Jesus name.

Only Forward @Callibird
04 November, 08:19
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
amen! thank you! this was a day of deliverance FOR SURE! so grateful for your prayers friend! 🙏🏻💖 WWG1WGA love you ✨

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 November, 07:52
🙏God bless you and your family and friends!!! Healing and Childhood wounding healing too!!! Prayer sent!!!

Only Forward @Callibird
04 November, 08:18
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
thank you Kris…faithful
friend 🙏🏻💖 praying for you too and your family. so grateful…love you friend!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 November, 07:52
🙏🙏🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 November, 07:51
I am praying for you and sending you healing vibes🙏❤️

Only Forward @Callibird
04 November, 08:16
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
thank
you Erin!
🙌🏻💖✨
im praying for you too! 🙏🏻
we are gonna make it TOGETHER!
WWG1WGA

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 November, 05:56
God Bless you callibird, sometimes we have to go backwards before we can go forwards and like your moniker (Only Forward), looks like God may have intervened to give you your wish(s). 😊 Praying that you get all your ‘wishes’ and so happy you all walked away from the accident…..Gods hand…….blessings to you ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

God Bless you callibird, sometimes we have to go backwards before we can go forwards and like your moniker (Only Forward), looks like God may have intervened to give you your wish. 😊 Praying that your get all your ‘wishes’ and so glad you all walked away from the accident…..Gods hand…….blessings to you ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

God Bless you callibird, sometimes we have to go backwards before we can go forwards and like your moniker (Only Forward), looks like God may have intervened to give you your wish(s). 😊 Praying that you get all your ‘wishes’ and so happy you all walked away from the accident…..Gods hand…….blessings to you ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

God Bless you callibird, sometimes we have to go backwards before we can go forwards and like your moniker (Only Forward), looks like God may have intervened to give you your wish. 😊 Praying that your get all your ‘wishes’ and so glad you all walked away from the accident…..Gods hand…….blessings to you ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Only Forward @Callibird
04 November, 06:00
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
you are right about that Truth seeker. Im grateful He loves me so much to bribg me to this place and guve me the courage to face it all and be freed! I would not have experienced any of this but for the car accident. He works all things for good! I appreciate it thank you so much for your prayers. My thoughts are with you also… Family is everything… Love you friend

Only Forward @Callibird
@vincentkennedy you always seem to know. im so grateful! 🙏🏻💖✨ your location is accurate 🤣

UPDATE: God sent me a wonderful lawyer. my dog and I are doing better and saw a chiropractor yesterday. Mom is calmed as well. also I just had massive deliverance. As soon as I told the spirit of fear and panic and dread to leave… They tried to make me pass out. This just happened maybe an hour ago. Took about 45 minutes for it to leave but praise God! This is truly the great awakening! We all need to be free and we all need to be fearless and we all need to know that we are 100% Gods children covered in his love and delivered by his son Jesus! Wow… So grateful for this AU family 🙏🏻✨💖 #FamilyIsEverything I love you all and I pray that God will do a complete work in all of us as we weather the storm and our own personal storms. He’s calling us forward and he’s delivering us and setting us free! Slaves no more… In every way imaginable! Thank you for all of your prayers #wwg1wga #unity 💖

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
Prayers for you and your family callibird 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this and heal you 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Only Forward @Callibird
04 November, 05:57
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
thank
you! He is faithful! God is healing and delivering me and us all from all our fears! 🙏🏻💖 i appreciate you Ville P

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 November, 04:58
🙏🙏🙏 God Bless you and your mom

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 November, 04:46
Thanking God you and everyone is whole. Prayers for all of you. I understand well what you’re going through with your Mom. I moved nearby to resolve our issues. That was six years ago and am still working on it. She’s 97 now, sharp mind, not ill, but damaged, holding on to negative ways and means. I overlook all of it and am just being helpful to her, never arguing or disagreeing. She tries to torment me by having cnn on, lol. The Lord is ceaselessly healing each of us but He never forces anyone. We must love Him freely to become close with Him. He is with her whether she acknowledges or not but can do so much more for her if she is willing. The will is the key. God bless you.

Only Forward @Callibird
04 November, 05:30
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
thank you Anuenue 🥰 praying for you and her theough this storm 🙏🏻✨ family is everything and i feel you with me with you 💖

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
04 November, 04:43
🙏❤️🙏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
04 November, 04:43
There sure are lots of stories in these comments, meaning many of us were forged with fire, looking to our parents for help when they may not have been prepared to handle themselves let alone to help their children. I have nothing but love and a light heart - full of hope for you and your family and your sweet dog to see better days very soon.

I will not go into great detail here, other than to say I understand very well how these childhood traumas can linger. That said:

Dear Father, please guide and guard these next few weeks with grace and love. There are likely issues that will not be resolved, so please let Callibird know it is okay to let go of the crunchy parts without regret.

p.s. Dear Lord, please send a little extra to bless every soul reading through these comments as well, adding love and understanding to this prayer chain 🙏🏻 IJN

💪🙏🏻You Got This Callibird🙏🏻💪

Only Forward @Callibird
04 November, 05:33
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
thank you ask yourself! and thank you jesus! it is so unexplainably good to know that there is our amazing AU family doing warfare together for each other in unity! i appreciate your words so mich! 💖🙌🏻

Cam Mac @campmac111
04 November, 04:42
🙏Sending prayers to you for perfect emotional healing as the issues from past and present resolve themselves for you in the most gentle and positive ways possible...and that your mom's heart and mind will be transformed and renewed by/to the Good Lord.
Binding my prayers with others of like mind and good will. Thank you Lord for Your Love and help in all things. Thy will be done. It is so, so it is.
🙏😇🙏😇🙏😇

P.S. There seems to be a lot of working through past trauma anxiety attacks going around lately...some believe it may be ascension related...last minute details perhaps. 🙏🙏🙏

Only Forward @Callibird
04 November, 05:37
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
thank you Cam! THIS IS TOTALLY ASCENSION RELATED! this morning before looking or reading all these amazing posts i was in prayer for total healing and deliverance for about two hours. as soon as I commanded the spirit of panic and dread to leave, it tried to make me black out in the park. I called my pastor and mentor and she prayed with me and it lasted about 45 minutes. We did warfare in the park at the same time that you all were posting these comments and praying for me! I thought about my AU family while I was in the park and I almost pulled up to the app and asked for prayer before I called her… Thank you so much for being part of my healing and deliverance! Free of all bloodline curses! Free of the spirit of this world! completely free in Jesus! Hallelujah! God bless you!

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
04 November, 04:38
Praying for you and the family. May God bring peace to you all. I thank God you all are ok. God speed!

Only Forward @Callibird
05 November, 10:40
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
thank you so much Andromeda! i am thankful for your prayers and kind words….God will do it! God bless you!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 November, 04:33
💚🌟💚