Only Forward @Callibird
01 November, 08:51
hello family….i was in a car accident yesterday. we all walked away including my dog. the other driver pulled out and did take full responsibility. as God would have it…im staying with my mom for two weeks until my rental is available Nov 15. I believe God is allowing this to walk me through some deep childhood trauma that i had forgotten. my mom is not well mentally/emotionally. never has been. its why i pursued counseling. yesyerday i spent the day in silent anger crying and managing my panic attacks as somehow the accident became about her. BUT GOD IS SHOWING ME AMAZING THINGS about how HE had ALWAYS BEEN THERE. i would not have chosen this experience. i didnt know how to access these memories for me…but God knew what it would take. im grateful for His protection then and now. prayers please for the next 13 days here with her, for total healing (pretty bad forehead lumps) and for my mom..that she even at 80yrs old will have her heart changed by God. 🙏🏻💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
sending you love, peace and prayers 🙏
older parents can be challenging but at the same time it is a treasure to still have them here with us
mine is 83 we lived far apart for decades, lot of hurt and resentment on my end - i had a lot to work through…now i cant imagine a day without her

GOD bless you and bring you peace and strength to heal physically and emotional. 🙏
03:27 AM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Only Forward to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Only Forward @Callibird
05 November, 10:05
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
thank you! i have been on a very long journey of forgiveness. i appreciate your words. gives me some hope. im glad you have this time with your parents. thats a blessing that you are close 🙌🏻💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 November, 05:05
In response Only Forward to her Publication
you got this! ❤️🙏
it’s just my mom, no dad
i forgave him when it was too late, but even so when we forgive it’s not really for them - it’s really for us
🕊️