Only Forward @Callibird
01 November, 08:51
hello family….i was in a car accident yesterday. we all walked away including my dog. the other driver pulled out and did take full responsibility. as God would have it…im staying with my mom for two weeks until my rental is available Nov 15. I believe God is allowing this to walk me through some deep childhood trauma that i had forgotten. my mom is not well mentally/emotionally. never has been. its why i pursued counseling. yesyerday i spent the day in silent anger crying and managing my panic attacks as somehow the accident became about her. BUT GOD IS SHOWING ME AMAZING THINGS about how HE had ALWAYS BEEN THERE. i would not have chosen this experience. i didnt know how to access these memories for me…but God knew what it would take. im grateful for His protection then and now. prayers please for the next 13 days here with her, for total healing (pretty bad forehead lumps) and for my mom..that she even at 80yrs old will have her heart changed by God. 🙏🏻💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
Sending love and prayers to you both! Hope you are okay with the lumps on your head! Take care! If it gets too hard, maybe take a walk to free your mind.
10:31 AM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Only Forward to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cindy123 in this post can reply
Only Forward @Callibird
05 November, 10:37
In response Cindy Patriot to her Publication
thank you Cindy…lumps goong down..no terrible brusing…yes i take stella (my dog) a few tomes a day out to help her regulate as well. she is doing well but we both do better outside and in nature. 🙌🏻💖 walking is getting easier and i just keep moving forward…only forward… I didn’t use that name for myself… When I set up this account in January 2021I ask God what I should name myself and he said well you just have to keep moving forward… Only forward Callibird! I appreciate your kind words and your prayers. This is filling me and it’s so encouraging. Love you friend and I pray for everything God is doing in your life right now and with your family as well. We are in this together! NCSWIC TBIYTC WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396