Only Forward @Callibird
01 November, 08:51
hello family….i was in a car accident yesterday. we all walked away including my dog. the other driver pulled out and did take full responsibility. as God would have it…im staying with my mom for two weeks until my rental is available Nov 15. I believe God is allowing this to walk me through some deep childhood trauma that i had forgotten. my mom is not well mentally/emotionally. never has been. its why i pursued counseling. yesyerday i spent the day in silent anger crying and managing my panic attacks as somehow the accident became about her. BUT GOD IS SHOWING ME AMAZING THINGS about how HE had ALWAYS BEEN THERE. i would not have chosen this experience. i didnt know how to access these memories for me…but God knew what it would take. im grateful for His protection then and now. prayers please for the next 13 days here with her, for total healing (pretty bad forehead lumps) and for my mom..that she even at 80yrs old will have her heart changed by God. 🙏🏻💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
God Bless you callibird, sometimes we have to go backwards before we can go forwards and like your moniker (Only Forward), looks like God may have intervened to give you your wish(s). 😊 Praying that you get all your ‘wishes’ and so happy you all walked away from the accident…..Gods hand…….blessings to you ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏
05:56 PM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Only Forward to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it