Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I find myself only wanting to associate with non-GMO people. https://newsletter.marting...
08:17 AM - Oct 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 December, 11:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Good point Martin. For those of us having been intimate with or even merely intimate in the sense of proximity with the death cult warriors, like my dad as well, we are either in danger or even having problems already. Or, we are not. When i break it all down using both telescopic scrutiny or the proverbial 40,000 ft view...it seems that humanity will either be drastically lessened in number...or wiped out entirely. We know the latter isnt gonna happen cuz God wins...and we are His favored creation. Tho the former has already begun and we see that now. But we too know many who are fine, seemingly, after joining their cult. My opinion is that there is a triple reverse mindfuck that will clear it all up. And with CiC Trump at the helm we are in good hands...also the Hand of God is guiding us thru this...and guiding CiC as well. Im never willing to see the worse outcome possibility cuz my Faith wont allow it. I see a much better world with much better humans going forward. We are one.🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
13 December, 11:00
Your Words
"The Rest of us." ringed a Bell
https://youtu.be/SH6-TtNlg...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
31 October, 09:57
“The abomination of desolation“… exactly what I have thought since the forcing of the jab.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
31 October, 09:43
🤜❤️❤️🤛 Good Morning Martin!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 October, 09:39
The more time has passed since their shots, the more time evil has had to work in their bodies, changing from the cellular level upward…THEM. THEY are not what they were.
Is this change permanent?
Can it be udone?

When I went for Cardiology inquisition a month or so back, the Doctor seemed automated. For the majority of the visit he spoke while looking to the right side of my head. A few seconds of eye contact during the whole visit, a firm hand shake to simulate empathy and I was out the door, none the worse for what I felt as beening seen by an automation and not a human.
The whole place was masked, employees & patients alike. No doubt the employees were all up to date on the death jab requirements to hold their jobs.

Ever so glad to exit the building.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
31 October, 09:55
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I've had this experience before the death jabs, I'm not saying you're not right, maybe it got worse I don't know, but [their] system has been setup from the start to make the kind you described bubble to the top and drown all they others...

Ever wondered why there are so many psychopaths in the top draw of any profession..? Lawyers, doctors, Politicians, CEO's these psychos are everywhere and the last thing [their] system needs is compassion, empathy, the will to do justice or honesty...

Hospitals are temples and not a temple to God and we all know what they do in temples... 🙏

Ana Tate @Anatated
31 October, 09:13
Considering that most of my life has been spent dealing with people who seemed to be programmed, robotic drones, to the point that I’ve had the sense that I was living in some sort of simulation and at times felt like I was the only “real” human in existence?

Seems about right.

I know what I just wrote is over the top. A childs mind will grasp at any explanation when there is a void of explanation. Obviously, I have moved past that thought of being the only human and have landed on the fact that it is simply programming.

Until I’m given a way to break the programming. I’ll continue to engage the way I always have. At arms length.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
31 October, 09:03
'Forgive them for they know not what they do.' Luke 23:34
I know we've told them, shown them, but they can't hear us, they can't see. Their minds wont let them go there, they just can't. The cognitive dissonance is real. - Forgive them for they know not what they do.

So I hugged someone vaxxed - cheek to cheek. That very night my eye started watering and there was something weird going on with my mouth. The next day I was paralysed down one side of my face. Two cat scans, an MRI and three months later and I was fine (Bells Palsy).

My point is, I knew about shedding. I knew the possible repercussions. But I don't want to live in a world where I can't hug someone. I don't want to live in a world where I have animosity towards another. Thats not the world we are fighting for, the world WE are going to create.

Don't push them out of your life - forgive them (even if it is just for their stupidity) 🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 October, 09:04
This is related, Martin. I posted it a week ago, and reposted it today.

Biblical?

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
31 October, 08:45
Could it also be that the contents of the shot were replaced with table salt?

Pink Totter @Totter
31 October, 07:18
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
That's what some got, saline solution, but much like Russian Roulette the more times you pull the trigger the bigger your chances are of getting shot. Guessing a large percentage got saline for the first jab, smaller percentage got saline for the second jab... on and on with each booster.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 October, 08:42
We have been so conditioned into motion 'doing' as our modus that, to 'do nothing' is an achievement against their programming... it is an act of rebellion.

I like to sit and watch my chickens. Chicken society - believe it ir not - is more complex than one is led to believe...
I like to sit and just watch the changing light on the range, the grasses waving.

While doing this, I quell the need to be 'doing'.

The interaction with the injected... I communicate electronically with them. Their choice will have its repercussion, and, there is nothing I can do about that, in any way.

I think the injection will make them impossible to awaken - no matter what evidence is presented. I wonder if the next generation will have this 'trait' passed on - all assuming the injected can still reproduce. Then I wonder if the seeming magical med beds will fix all this. if they will be given a 'do over'.

When I find myself at a mental impasse - I look outside and watch the light on the grasse

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 October, 06:20
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Very well said, Carole. I feel like this too.
🙏❤️

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
31 October, 08:35
I find it strange that a few of my husband's family has became nice. It's so weird! They were hateful! Yet it makes me want to stay away from them even more. If I have to be around them, I get that feeling of it not being really them. I had that feeling before they even mentioned they got the jab.
That knowing of something is different.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
31 October, 08:31
thereis a change in their behaviour .. they just are numb.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 October, 09:22
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
👍🏻

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
31 October, 08:31
thereis a change in their behaviour .. they just are numb.

some one special to some @godrus
31 October, 08:28
Yes - are they now the property of Pfizer, AZ, Moderna? Patented genetic biological materials? Perhaps a dna test is in order.
We can pray for them.
Don't beat yourself up for being to true to yourself.
To thine own self, be true.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
31 October, 08:23
Another great benefit of AU!