Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
31 October, 08:17
I find myself only wanting to associate with non-GMO people. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 October, 08:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
We have been so conditioned into motion 'doing' as our modus that, to 'do nothing' is an achievement against their programming... it is an act of rebellion.

I like to sit and watch my chickens. Chicken society - believe it ir not - is more complex than one is led to believe...
I like to sit and just watch the changing light on the range, the grasses waving.

While doing this, I quell the need to be 'doing'.

The interaction with the injected... I communicate electronically with them. Their choice will have its repercussion, and, there is nothing I can do about that, in any way.

I think the injection will make them impossible to awaken - no matter what evidence is presented. I wonder if the next generation will have this 'trait' passed on - all assuming the injected can still reproduce. Then I wonder if the seeming magical med beds will fix all this. if they will be given a 'do over'.

When I find myself at a mental impasse - I look outside and watch the light on the grasse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
Very well said, Carole. I feel like this too.
🙏❤️
06:20 PM - Oct 31, 2022
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it