Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
31 October, 08:17
I find myself only wanting to associate with non-GMO people. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 October, 09:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The more time has passed since their shots, the more time evil has had to work in their bodies, changing from the cellular level upward…THEM. THEY are not what they were.
Is this change permanent?
Can it be udone?

When I went for Cardiology inquisition a month or so back, the Doctor seemed automated. For the majority of the visit he spoke while looking to the right side of my head. A few seconds of eye contact during the whole visit, a firm hand shake to simulate empathy and I was out the door, none the worse for what I felt as beening seen by an automation and not a human.
The whole place was masked, employees & patients alike. No doubt the employees were all up to date on the death jab requirements to hold their jobs.

Ever so glad to exit the building.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
I've had this experience before the death jabs, I'm not saying you're not right, maybe it got worse I don't know, but [their] system has been setup from the start to make the kind you described bubble to the top and drown all they others...

Ever wondered why there are so many psychopaths in the top draw of any profession..? Lawyers, doctors, Politicians, CEO's these psychos are everywhere and the last thing [their] system needs is compassion, empathy, the will to do justice or honesty...

Hospitals are temples and not a temple to God and we all know what they do in temples... 🙏
09:55 AM - Oct 31, 2022
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
31 October, 10:07
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
The only thing I would add, his eyes had no spark. You know THAT light. Really Creeped me out. Being in the bowels of western medicine at that moment granted, had me on edge from the start.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
31 October, 10:34
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I tell what I believe, I believe evil manipulated the human gene pool before and it was far worse then it is now, it was so bad God brought the flood over the earth...

I also believe it doesn't matter how much you change the human gene pool, every change no matter how small it may be cuts the "umbilical cord" that attaches us to God. Everybody that took the jab voluntarily detached himself from God, whether they knew it or not.

So it makes quite sense "that light" has disappeared from their eyes, but I still think there are many who never had that light to begin with, because they chose evil from a very young age and many still do as we speak... 🙏

31 October, 10:03
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
The ability to be throughly programed is important, more so than teaching healing.