DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
25 October, 06:07
🔥🔥I see that many of you are undergoing treatment for parasites or the cancer that is caused by parasites and have questions. Here is a video YOU MUST WATCH if you plan on treating yourself for parasitic infection with Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, chlorine dioxide or any other homeopathic remedy. She covers the Herx reaction and tells you how to avoid/minimize its effects. You owe it to yourself to watch this because she will answer all your parasite questions and tell you exactly how to proceed with your treatment.

I plan on treating myself in the very near future and after watching this I now know how to proceed.

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga #Trump
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Dr. Lee Merritt explains all about parasites and how they effect your health especially over time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 November, 10:20
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Dr. Lee Merritt is great, she has completely had to change all she thought she knew. Very open and a great mind and resource. She jokes if you would have told her a few years ago what she now knows (conspiracy) to be true she would have said you're smoking rope! Now she says she questions everything....as we all should!
Karen Kingston has all the sauce in the form of patents and the ability to read/present the complex information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396