Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 02:38
Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
23 October, 08:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
not sure if it helps but i used to use hydrogen peroxide on qtip for ear infection back in the day. after finding them parasites on the qtips i started dipping them in hydrogen peroxide before using now. 🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
I also use H2O2 for quite a few health and cleaning reason, yesterday I sprayed 3%b on my dogs itchy skin patches👍.
08:43 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
Only Organics @Organic
23 October, 09:17
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
what else do you use it for? I rub it in my skin hoping it gets into the bloodstream

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
24 October, 05:35
In response Only Organics to her Publication
Thank you O Organic🙂, for your comment.
Well.. Lately, used mostly 3% for dogs skin issues, b'cos it acts like a 'mild local anesthetic' and stops her scratching, allowing skin to heal, while gently dissolving any scabs.
Occasionally, swishing it around my mouth or wiping my face etc.
In the past I've used 6% on a cotton ball, placed on my gum, where a tooth abscess developed, and it helped a lot.
I use quite a bit of 9% (b'cos that's the strongest I can get easily) for that extra cleansing of surfaces/food containers, tooth brushes etc, etc, good also for getting rid of some stains on fabrics like Blood, and other body fluids... simply eats them up as it fizzes up..!