Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 02:38
Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
Im curious anyone tried this ? And how effective it is ?
07:11 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 October, 08:29
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Make sure to only use food grade diatamaceous earth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
25 October, 12:41
Heard it was good for joint pain so my husband and I have have been taking 1tbs a day for over a year for bad arthritis pain and it works wonders!!

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 October, 03:51
In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication
Thank you , I’m convinced to give it a go :)

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
25 October, 12:07
We have a 5 lb bag. 😂 We’ve have used both as a drink and body soak.

Miss. Messina @Messina
25 October, 03:49
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Thank you ,I have not heard of body soak …. what does that do ?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 October, 11:03
It’s awesome! Good for hair, nails, skin, teeth, bones. Cleanses upper/lower intestines, circulation, encourages your own body to make Vit C, and can lower blood pressure, remove heavy metals, many more benefits too. Kills over 200 parasites, including candida. Can be used with livestock & household animals as a natural dewormer.
Being a detox you must start slow, for humans; 1tsp per day working up to 2Tbsp per day(1 morning/1 evening).
Never inhale the dust as it contains silica, & do not use a metal spoon to mix or contain it, & make sure it’s food grade. I take it with OJ & use the back end of a wooden honey dipper to mix. For my pets I give a very small amount daily in their food. It’s also tasteless. Highly recommend it!

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 October, 11:23
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
those are some great tips., thank you :) Wow yes I do have organic human grade food grade although where I bought it they said both organic and non organic are fine .

Only followers of this user (GoldieMo) can see their posts

Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
23 October, 08:12
i use it daily. 1tsp in a glass of water on empty stomach. It’s also great for joints. supposed to help detox from some metals too so i use it for that as well…

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 October, 08:15
In response Commonsense Kellie to her Publication
Thank you Kellie :)

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
23 October, 08:04
ive used it for years. first tried it to reduce candida. took too much to fast (1 cup a day) and broke out in a full body rash from the die off. was a bit ill (cold symptoms) so i suggest a table spoon a day and work your way up. also saw worms in bowl. was awful. now when i use it, i can use as much as I want, and nothing in bowl anymore.

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 October, 08:07
In response Leanne Bonnekamp to her Publication
Oh wow, I’ve done a ton of research on it and they were saying the same thing. I just wanted to hear from someone actually used it here. This is awesome. Do you take it at night during the day doesn’t matter?

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
23 October, 07:49
I don't use that brand, but I use DE. It is good for you. I just add a tsp to something like a smoothie.

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 October, 07:59
In response Lucky Lynn to his Publication
Thank you , it’s supposed to be good against parisite as well , I have it here wanted to try it :)