Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 02:38
Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Also a post-fast subject I intended to broach. Then candida, specifically, then mold toxicity. Fun times.
04:55 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
23 October, 07:21
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Looking forward to the posts...we need all the help possible to keep healthy🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 October, 08:18
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I've only hesitated because the fasting just finished but maybe I should have mentioned introducing healthy flora into the system, especially if colonic was employed in the detox, but I already pretty much know what 1st timers are experiencing now. They're surprised that they could go so long without eating anything while maintaining a reasonable energy level. They're inevitably more mindful of what they're eating now and how much. They're eating less. Their cravings for refined and sugar 'Comfort Foods' have diminished, (which leads us to candida- an excessive yeast condition in the body). More l8r. They're perplexed that they continued to pass bowel movements days in (even weeks in if you allow.) Why? Compaction. They might be having lot of feelings still. As a culture, we are grossly overeating. It dulls the mind. I model to my son to eat when he's hungry.