Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
In need of our prayer warriors today!
Six of my Grandchildren were essentially stolen from my daughter by DCF 8 months ago after she experienced a horrible Domestic Violence situation.
I have been able to get one of them from their grips (after prayer warriors approached God on my behalf )and working on getting the rest.
With this new CDC BULLSHIT of adding the c19 Vax to childrens schedule...Imma need someone to talk me down. cus I know these MOFO's are going to try...I WILL TAKE REVENGE ON ANYONE WHO DARES PUT THE VAX INTO THEM! I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO. THE INTERNET HAS MADE IT SO POSSIBLE FOR ME TO FIND THEM. I need God to handle this as I will happily end up in jail otherwise.
10:36 AM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 October, 05:08
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
✨💖🙏🏻🙏🏻💖✨🕊️💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
22 October, 04:15
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 October, 01:40
🙏🏻🌈💙🙏🏻

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
21 October, 11:55
Bless you to have the courage, strength & tenacity to keep fighting, know the verbiage that is needed & for the correct individuals to be put in your path to save those children. Huge prayers to keep that jab far from them!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
21 October, 10:19
I went through this back in 2017 when my brother's ex-girlfriend had their son taken away. Hang in there. I stood my ground and eventually ended up with the little guy until my brother could take control of the situation. Poor little man was dosed up with NyQuill, shots and a foster home with 10 other very dirty kids.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
21 October, 10:01
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 October, 09:20
This may help:

https://www.tapintothetrut...

https://t.me/s/DavidLester...

AND,

https://rumble.com/c/OutOf... - 8 video series among which explains CPS and how to deal with them.

Love Life @FullwithHope
21 October, 09:18
🧡🙏

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
21 October, 09:06
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 October, 09:04
🙏

Mar Simk @mrshook
21 October, 07:11
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
21 October, 06:55
🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 October, 06:54
May God MOVE those mountains & bring your grandchildren back to you!🙏❤️🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
21 October, 06:50
🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
21 October, 06:33
i am so sorry you are going through this! Be brave and stay strong! Sending prayers and love to you and your grandchildren!

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
21 October, 06:06
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Penelope Pitstop @Penelopepitstop
21 October, 05:57
🙏🙏🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 October, 05:49
Praying that you are able to obtain custody of your remaining grandchildren. With God's help and prayers, you will. 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (PJ13) can see their posts

Tom Grant @GrantQ
21 October, 05:47
I comprehend your anger, as i would be feeling the exact same in your situation. But people are right, what good can you do your family from inside? I pray that God intervenes and you get your family back. Much love to you friend

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
21 October, 05:20
Prayers for you and your family. I totally understand your anger.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
21 October, 05:06
🙏🙏🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
21 October, 04:51
Prayers for You and your family 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this, protect and help find the children 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
21 October, 04:48
Sending calming strength in prayer. If God before us, who can be against us.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 October, 04:36
cant imagine your anger frustration pain, Hope your daughter is safe and well, you gotta be cool! , those granbabies need you where you can do your best for them
🙏🙏🙏💜

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 October, 04:31
Nana understands you pain but hun you cant help them from jail and they need you know and if you cant stop the jab will need you even more later.

We have to stop what DCF is doing to families nationwide. Prayers for God to help you and them.

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
21 October, 04:26
Oh dear Lord I pray thru the mighty name of Yeshua for an Intervention and may all that has been stolen from you and your family be returned. Look at trust law/ and or Common Law because these babies are yours. I was on rumble today watching a truth tour conference on Screwbiggov and Miki Klan was touching on this subject as well as a few other women. Perhaps you can get in touch with them and there is strength thru numbers.Sending you many blessings of supernatural strength 🙏❤️
https://rumble.com/v1ox1tj...