Photon 333 @Photon
In the next couple of weeks, I'm attempting to finish my book on doctoring, which will then be edited, Are there any doctors here who might consider reading the book thereafter, and possibly wrriting a foreward? Plesse let me know. No pressure.

Intro execrpt below.
09:01 PM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
21 October, 12:58
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Beautifully written! This is a subject that really needs addressed. So many Docs have lost their way. I am not sure whether it is willful ignorance and turning a blind eye as much as some sort of fear that has been instilled through the need for license to practice and a DEA certification to prescribe meds.
I am praying for you! 🙏💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
21 October, 08:08
I can provide a book review once it's published. It looks like it will be a fantastic read.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
21 October, 06:53
i’ll be at the front of the line to purchase your book!
Good luck! ❤️🙏❤️

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 October, 03:25
Ive been praying and thinking about you. I’m sure your book will be a bestseller. Keep your vibes high. Keep us all updated. We love you!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 October, 02:34
:)

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 October, 02:34
:)

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 October, 01:26
Sending 💪🙏

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
21 October, 12:43
Your writing is superb - very descriptive and to-the-point. I have a feeling this book is going to make some really needed waves. As always - thinking of you and sending high vibes of healing.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 October, 12:16
Not related, but I just watched this & thought of you.
A new type of healing technology you may want to consider.
https://youtu.be/mtU4GJq6z...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
21 October, 12:05
High-vibe, very awake professional editor right here:
https://hyperedits.com/
His substack:
https://nowick.substack.co...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 October, 11:43
Nice job Photon! I hope you get it published soon. ❤️🙏😊

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
20 October, 10:46
I love it! I have pretty negative feelings about the medical complex, but i know there are great people there!
As far as “doctors” go... I dont know! It feels like willful ignorance! Like why can i find the studies, but they can’t?
It will be interesting to hear your perspective!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 October, 10:27
Intro very well written & on point imo. There has been a decay in our “health” system for way too long. We don’t have health care we have “sick” care. Patients have become a statistic in doctors offices & hospitals. That is why I stopped clinical nursing. We had no wxtra time to spend with patients to holistically care for them. Pass the drugs, do the vitals, get them to xray or next place but no time to sit with them to just to sit with them. Doctors offices are notorious for “get there 15 minutes before appt”& then wait to b seen, then spend 15 minutes with doc for $150-250 a pop. Specialty docs can go as high as $2500/ visit, I’ve seen the billing. We need a huge overhaul in how we treat our bodies from a holistic view.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
20 October, 10:27
We heard you were sick. How are you feeling now?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 October, 11:14
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Holdimg pattern so far.💙

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 October, 10:12
wonderful to hear from you. Im not an MD but an RN. I have a great naturopath that would read it for sure! He himself is like a walking encyclopedia

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
20 October, 10:05
Dear Photon, I am in the medical profession and have access to a few MD's I think may take you up on your offer. If you are considering a nurse practitioner with many years of experience to contribute, I'm up for the task. My heart goes out to you, God Bless.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
20 October, 10:02
excellent, I will share with my doctor friends.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 October, 10:01
You dont need a TITLE to authenticate your writings. You are the Doctor you need. My 2 cents.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 October, 09:58
Excellent!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 October, 09:55
Congratulations! ⭐️ How exciting. How about a nurse...🤣 just kidding! So happy for you! 🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 October, 09:35
Dear Photon, I hope you find a Dr to accept your offer. After reading your posts on caffeine and acetylcholine, I’ve wanted to know more and look forward to reading your book! 📕 💖

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
21 October, 07:59
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I missed those posts....can you recap what she said about caffeine and

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
21 October, 08:01
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
oops...didn't mean to send that yet. Meant "recap" on caffeine and acetylcholine...since I missed that info from her.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 October, 09:30
Impressive.

Here is a PhD who has also raised a challenge to doctors. I don’t know if you would consider contacting Dr. Judy Mikovits, but, you both seem to have an indomitable spirit. God bless and Godspeed.

20 minute interview:

https://rumble.com/vw3740-...

https://www.instagram.com/...