Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 October, 09:01
In the next couple of weeks, I'm attempting to finish my book on doctoring, which will then be edited, Are there any doctors here who might consider reading the book thereafter, and possibly wrriting a foreward? Plesse let me know. No pressure.

Intro execrpt below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 October, 09:35
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Dear Photon, I hope you find a Dr to accept your offer. After reading your posts on caffeine and acetylcholine, Iโ€™ve wanted to know more and look forward to reading your book! ๐Ÿ“• ๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
I missed those posts....can you recap what she said about caffeine and
07:59 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
21 October, 09:08
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Hereโ€™s one. Iโ€™ll send the other when I find it. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

21 October, 09:33

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
21 October, 10:28
I like to take all of those at the same time.
You know, moderation.