Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
There is something after this life. What we do now will dictate how pleasant it will be. This is a TEST of the soul.
08:51 AM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ @Trumpette17
20 October, 02:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I would caution folks to not mess with the spiritual realm by trying mind-altering chemicals like DMT.

You never know what side will approach you, but it is most likely demonic (nephilim/fallen angel), assuming that where you go is the second heaven, which is Lucifer’s domain.

#GodWins ❤️ #JesusIsKING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 October, 01:36
Sometimes in your greatest season of testing
also may come your greatest betrayal.

Your darkest hour will end up shaming your enemy.

The joy of new life will have been worth it all.

Your cave didn't bury you - it birthed you through Jesus Christ.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible,
by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever."
1 PETER 1:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
19 October, 07:38
"They", the globalists, just don't want us to know these things. Too effin bad....that cat is outta the bag--thank heavens!

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
19 October, 06:52
Who are these beings... Angels or Demons? Ive talked to both but I promise you Demons don't want to see my ass-. at all....People say they are "aliens".. But the bible says to test the spirits. Unless you know how to do such.. messing with said "beings" isn't smart. Demons will always come to you as LIGHT. They are deceivers.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 October, 03:47
;)

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 October, 03:49
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Ha!

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
19 October, 03:37

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 October, 03:36
The Soul Is Inside The
Superior Chamber Of The
Parietal Lobe And Is
Connected By Frequency To
The Upper Atmosphere 1097

Secret Code Satan
Deception Lie False
Savior Jew Jesus Christ
Was Born On Christmas Day
December Twenty Five Five
Bc 1097

You People Really Are
Going To Die Revelations
Ends With The Rapture You
Need A Resurrection To
Continue 1097

But The Rest Of The Dead
Lived Not Again Until The
Thousand Years Were
Finished This Is The
First Resurrection 1097

We Exist Here Because It
Is A Gift From God And
Jesus Christ So Our
Purpose Is To Worship
Accept And Honor Them 1097

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 04/08/2018 20:39:12
>>958580 (SUM = Q POST 35 below)
Dig.
Social media contacts?
Worked for WHO?
ACCESS level?
Find ALL pics.
Bigger than you know.
One example of many.
AWAN.
Q

Q Post 35
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the natu

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 October, 03:44
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Behold The Lion Of The
Tribe Of Juda The Root Of
David Hath Prevailed To
Open The Book And To
Loose The Seven Seals
Thereof 1097

The Fbi Stands For Fear
Based Intelligences And
Fear Based Intelligences
Dont Stand A Chance In
This Brave New World Says
Zeus 1097

They Intrude Into Minds
Implant Thoughts And Then
Condemn The Person For
The Thought Which They
Implanted 1097

phere Being Alliance
Stand Against The Dark
Side My Hope Is Christ
The Lord Everyone On
Earth Has A Mission To
Fulfill 1097

People Want To Fight Evil
But Evil Has Many Faces
And They Masquerade As
Light And Use Deception
And Doubt Against The
Meek 1097

Are You Wa Tch Ing
Ancient Aliens See I
Told You The Reptilians
Are A Serious Possibility
And You Didnt Believe Me 1097

Whats Money A Man Is A
Success If He Gets Up In
The Morning And Goes To
Bed At Night And In
Between Does What He
Wants To Do 1097

Cont'd

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 October, 03:47
Okay, I’m gonna be ‘that’ kid.
I have attended & hosted numerous shamanic ceremonies with ayhausca, each time with the same shaman. He is the consciouseness author Stuart Wilde’s, desciple. It is not to be taken lightly & there is some preparation required prior. Also incredibly important to have a good shaman.
Much healing can be accomplished with the ‘medicina’ in a 6-7 hr journey. Graham Hancock says 10 years of true healing can be achieved in 6 hrs.
I have witnessed & experienced firsthand the profound long term healing effects.
It is said to be the only medicine available for the soul. I’ve had amazing journeys, not one was the same. Some have kicked my a$$ & some have been beyond imaginable beauty.
It is also believed that each journey can clear 7 lineage’s of karma. Death of the ego & birth of the soul.
This documentary is fantastic.
It has Michelle Rodrigues, Paul Walker’s girlfriend in it. She sought out this experience to help her deal with his untimely death.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 October, 03:50
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Here is the link. It's worth the watch.
https://youtu.be/glNJHVJgI...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
19 October, 02:45
love is the key
Just like Jesus taught us 🙏🏻

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 October, 02:44
on my list...need to do it.
have you?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 October, 03:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm no prude but I sat with a friend that took DMT many years ago and he left his body so completely that I opted to steer clear of it. (He came back in well under 10 minutes btw.) Ayahuasca however is a longer conversation. No less intense but not something to be taken recreationally. A mindful guide is needed so that one returns safely.

Tom Grant @GrantQ
20 October, 04:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Tried it for the 1st time about 7 months ago. I've done my fair share of drugs but this, WOW!!! Words cannot do it justice. Warning though, this is an extremly potent molecule that kicks in straight away (it's true that you come out of it just as fast after 10 mins or so) so make sure your doing it while in a good headspace and with someone you trust. I had the honour of doing it with my bro, who knew the deal as he had done it a few times before. He's the one that opened my eyes to all the bullshit in march 2020, for that i am forever grateful. Love you R Fella.
If you ever get to try it i'd be interested to hear how it went.
P.s WWG1WGA isn't just a catchy slogan 😉
P.p.s GOD WINS

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
19 October, 02:18
went back to the garden

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 October, 02:10
I have been blessed to see many Family members take their last on Earth breath! I know we have a wonderful Heaven waiting for us with all of our loved ones.

Believers are in such a Win/Win, either here or finally There!!! ❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
19 October, 02:06
Everyone meets the blue guys, mostly.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
19 October, 01:06
I've seen the other side, at least the good side (Heaven). When my sister with Downs died in my arms, I was broken and bleeding inside and all I wanted was to know she had arrived safely - somewhere. God in His mercy pulled back a curtain and let me see my sister - not as a 39 yr old Downs person with severe medical needs, but as a 4-5 year old little girl dancing in joy on the greenest grass, with the bluest skies I have ever seen. And the JOY in that place was so intense it physically hurt me. I couldn't keep watching her, I had to turn away because it was too painful to endure, and then she was gone. And don't get me started on her moment of death, when I literally saw her little spirit race out of her body, thru a window and up into the sky... I was given a great gift that day to see both happen.

Even before this, I knew our lives here are earth are a training ground, and also will separate us into two groups. Everything I learn and experience here will be used later in some way

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 October, 02:40
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Such a beautiful story…thanks for sharing such a personal memory. It confirms what I believe to be true❤️🙏❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 October, 02:57
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
What an incredible story. How amazing. How beautiful, and heartbreaking, and reassuring all at the same time. Thank you for sharing.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
19 October, 12:55
After taking care of loved ones witnessing death you see it in their eyes the wonderment during the process it change my life on the path of discoverey then everyday life kicks back in and then slowly fall back into a routine. Then this journey of Trump takes place 6 years and still going. Intead of life settled back to a normal routine the process has been a constant learning experience to a better version of understanding which through the pain of people thinking i am crazy. i can honestly say i am prepared no matter the outcome because of this journey. The Best is yet to come. God Bless

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
19 October, 12:29
it would be wild if retreats opened up in the US! people would be skipping bars and doing DMT to learn more about themselves and how they can level up. that would be AMAZING

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
19 October, 12:10
Decisions I make - I ask myself, will it hurt me or my soul? Or anyone I love in any way? If the answer is yes, I do not choose that way or solution - I seek and find another way or I do not do it. I have to live with the consequences of that decision from here to eternity. I choose LOVE as often as I can - my life had changed for the better with this beautiful insight!! Much LOVE to ALL!!! 🙏 💕

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 October, 11:38

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 October, 11:31
We R Vibing so strongly . Nothing will stop God from delivering his children. Nothing

NEO ONE @Neo
19 October, 11:31
Mission accomplished.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 October, 11:26

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 October, 11:17
TEST
tested, again and again.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
19 October, 11:02
yes i have done these exact experiments at home on myself during the covid lockdowns… and have met some of these beings. i protected myself and did all of the proper steps and boy oh boy sure enough!!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 October, 10:59
I Believe

Sue Briggs @SueB369
19 October, 10:47
Definitely something after. I’ve had so many amazing experiences, without drugs to beleive. All of the cultures of the world and throughout time believed as well. It’s funny that this has come up I was just thinking last night that it wouldn’t matter if I was inebriated, high or sober. Everything feels so different now for me. Synchronicity off the charts, all sorts of dreamy things on the daily.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
19 October, 10:24
Hmm, interesting that the first thing I find is this. Right at the beginning he mentions ancient languages and stories "The Epic of Gilgamesh" all these Noah's ark similarities! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Joe Rogan's DMT Experiences - YouTube

Joe Rogan, Owen Benjamin, and Kurt Metzger on DMT.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
19 October, 10:16
Elisha prayed that God would allow his companion to see the supernatural that was in another dimension but present there around them.

“And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
19 October, 10:16
woke up thinking about DMT and how to get my hands on some. never tried it.

has anyone tried it? what are your experiences with it if you have? im curious to hear!

… makes sense why I woke up with it on my mind!

our thoughts are more powerful than we know ⚡️

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
19 October, 10:08
Actually, it is only logical if we believe in a just God. Why does one child come into the world with a "golden spoon", while another has to grow up in misery. That doesn't make sense. However, when you see it in the big time frame. You reap what you sow. A tree is already forming buds for spring, when it sheds its leaves and does not die. If humanity knew this, everyone would live more consciously and not according to the motto "After me the flood".
We have to repeat our lessons until we have learned them. 💫🧚

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
19 October, 10:06