Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 October, 08:51
There is something after this life. What we do now will dictate how pleasant it will be. This is a TEST of the soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 October, 03:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Okay, I’m gonna be ‘that’ kid.
I have attended & hosted numerous shamanic ceremonies with ayhausca, each time with the same shaman. He is the consciouseness author Stuart Wilde’s, desciple. It is not to be taken lightly & there is some preparation required prior. Also incredibly important to have a good shaman.
Much healing can be accomplished with the ‘medicina’ in a 6-7 hr journey. Graham Hancock says 10 years of true healing can be achieved in 6 hrs.
I have witnessed & experienced firsthand the profound long term healing effects.
It is said to be the only medicine available for the soul. I’ve had amazing journeys, not one was the same. Some have kicked my a$$ & some have been beyond imaginable beauty.
It is also believed that each journey can clear 7 lineage’s of karma. Death of the ego & birth of the soul.
This documentary is fantastic.
It has Michelle Rodrigues, Paul Walker’s girlfriend in it. She sought out this experience to help her deal with his untimely death.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
Here is the link. It's worth the watch.
https://youtu.be/glNJHVJgI...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

03:50 PM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 October, 05:23
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
🙏Thank you