Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 October, 08:51
There is something after this life. What we do now will dictate how pleasant it will be. This is a TEST of the soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 October, 02:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
on my list...need to do it.
have you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
Tried it for the 1st time about 7 months ago. I've done my fair share of drugs but this, WOW!!! Words cannot do it justice. Warning though, this is an extremly potent molecule that kicks in straight away (it's true that you come out of it just as fast after 10 mins or so) so make sure your doing it while in a good headspace and with someone you trust. I had the honour of doing it with my bro, who knew the deal as he had done it a few times before. He's the one that opened my eyes to all the bullshit in march 2020, for that i am forever grateful. Love you R Fella.
If you ever get to try it i'd be interested to hear how it went.
P.s WWG1WGA isn't just a catchy slogan 😉
P.p.s GOD WINS
04:57 AM - Oct 20, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GrantQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tom Grant, click on at the bottom under it