Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 October, 08:51
There is something after this life. What we do now will dictate how pleasant it will be. This is a TEST of the soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
19 October, 01:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I've seen the other side, at least the good side (Heaven). When my sister with Downs died in my arms, I was broken and bleeding inside and all I wanted was to know she had arrived safely - somewhere. God in His mercy pulled back a curtain and let me see my sister - not as a 39 yr old Downs person with severe medical needs, but as a 4-5 year old little girl dancing in joy on the greenest grass, with the bluest skies I have ever seen. And the JOY in that place was so intense it physically hurt me. I couldn't keep watching her, I had to turn away because it was too painful to endure, and then she was gone. And don't get me started on her moment of death, when I literally saw her little spirit race out of her body, thru a window and up into the sky... I was given a great gift that day to see both happen.

Even before this, I knew our lives here are earth are a training ground, and also will separate us into two groups. Everything I learn and experience here will be used later in some way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
Such a beautiful story…thanks for sharing such a personal memory. It confirms what I believe to be true❤️🙏❤️
02:40 PM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it