The Mac @TheMac
So in theory and correct me if I am wrong here: The spike protein from the so-called Covid vaccine is a nanoparticle structure used for opening up the ion channel of the neuron membrane cells to let in Micro RNA to change the DNA and generate electrical impulses or spike signals that causes the cell to release its neurotransmitters for actioning a potential to modulate the DNA instructions to effect the brain behaviour.
03:11 PM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 October, 01:57
In response The Mac to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 October, 12:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 October, 12:11

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
18 October, 10:48
Best description. And I finally understood something that you said. LOL. Thank you.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 October, 12:18
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Lol

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 October, 09:42
Absolutely loath The Walking Dead.
Just saying. 🧟‍♀️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 October, 09:38
I wouldn't argue with ya. No weapon formed against us. 🙏

Love ya Mac. 🙏❤️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 October, 08:50
SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function via Downregulation of ACE 2

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 October, 08:49

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
18 October, 08:44
Oh boy now we can expect MORE crazies?!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
18 October, 08:40
probably..

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
18 October, 08:15
Couldnt have said it better myself…really I couldnt have. We love our Mac! ❤️

The Mac @TheMac
18 October, 08:18
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Humbled. ❤️

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 October, 07:40
....and they call us "conspiracy theorists" stupid 😆😆🤣

correct theory, good work explaining♥️

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
18 October, 07:33
Do the vaccinated shed a spike protein that infects the unvaccinated? If so, how long before we get blood clots?

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
18 October, 08:20
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Can’t acknowledge your reply, unable to view it

Green 8700 @Green8700
18 October, 10:47
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
I would like to know the answer to that also. How long do they shed the spike protein after vaccinated.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
18 October, 07:31
what closes the ion channel ? does calcium open it and magnesium close it. of course, it is more complex than that.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 October, 07:30
5G activate = Zombi Apocalypse.

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
18 October, 07:32
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 October, 09:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I’m curious, which country with be the test 😩

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 October, 07:07
I’ll trust your analysis! I heard that Boston University (pretty sure) has made the virus deadly enough to kill 8 out of 10 mice. The news report said they combined Omicron with the original virus. WTF- I sure hope people wake up!

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
18 October, 07:30
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
"the news"

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
18 October, 06:49
I had something that I caught the old-fashioned way and knew it upon going to bed Easter night, 4/4/21. All others in the house (none were injected) that day were feeling puny and drained. My entire body hurt when I hit the bed on that night down to my little toes. For the next 2 months I could not function normally barely able to hold my head up or keep my eyes open. I did not even have the strength to speak. Eyes have been infected twice and vision weakened. Now 1&1/2 yrs later, I still have trouble recalling the simplest words when talking with someone. Whatever this was has hurt people with a wide range of symptoms. None of us has been sick since that time even though groups of people (all proudly injected) at various gatherings (weddings, funerals...) we have attended have all gotten very ill. All of them. Incredibly, they are still unable to connect the dots.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 October, 06:29
YES to your initial post also. YEP>

Darlene Sully @JDSully
18 October, 06:19
Correct, Correct and again Correct.
I am SOOO please I never took the Fook'n vaccine, even thou I lost my job. Now I am happy!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
18 October, 06:08

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 October, 06:02
my fookin tongue is twitching and extreme pain in my sinus / neck area.

i dont doubt it!

damn self spreading vax

18 October, 06:06
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Epsom salt soak if not diabetic, or pregnant.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 October, 06:40
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I started sneezing like 17 times over and over today . Try some garlic and honey eat it like candy 😂 The weather went from the high 90s to the 50s over night .

18 October, 06:01
Don't forget the fkn water, and they all piss and shiot. Sorry but they do, barf, you name it, same with their pharmakia, somebody better see how that translates I don't think it does well.

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
18 October, 08:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
2 weeks ago I picked a beautiful pink rose outside my house that I get every year and put in a bud vase and enjoy it for a few days. I still have pictures from previous years. I put it in the vase and filled with my filtered water and took a 2 hour nap. When I woke up it was COMPLETELY wilted. The same thing happened in May but it had a tear in the stem close to the bud so I thought that was why it wilted quickly. Since then I have been boiling any water I drink. I live in Cincinnati Ohio.

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
18 October, 09:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
It was cut at an angle and walked right into the house grabbed the vase and put water in it. I have done this for about 6 years with this pink rose and the fact that it happened in May then again in October tells me something is seriously wrong with the water we in Cincinnati are drinking.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
18 October, 04:06
This stuff is crap....do NOT take it...do NOT give it to the children...end of story!

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
18 October, 07:34
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Widget 260 @widget260
18 October, 03:52
So if you got the Vax and are taking a prescribed anti anxiety/anti depressant med, you are basically doubling up on messing with the neurottansmitters? I wonder how many of the people having issues are also taking these meds?

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 October, 03:22

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 October, 03:22
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
(that's a joke)

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
18 October, 03:19
MKUltra On Steriods!