The Mac @TheMac
18 October, 03:11
So in theory and correct me if I am wrong here: The spike protein from the so-called Covid vaccine is a nanoparticle structure used for opening up the ion channel of the neuron membrane cells to let in Micro RNA to change the DNA and generate electrical impulses or spike signals that causes the cell to release its neurotransmitters for actioning a potential to modulate the DNA instructions to effect the brain behaviour.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Don't forget the fkn water, and they all piss and shiot. Sorry but they do, barf, you name it, same with their pharmakia, somebody better see how that translates I don't think it does well.
06:01 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
18 October, 09:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
It was cut at an angle and walked right into the house grabbed the vase and put water in it. I have done this for about 6 years with this pink rose and the fact that it happened in May then again in October tells me something is seriously wrong with the water we in Cincinnati are drinking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 09:36
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
Yeah and can't exactly get it tested from the same mofos who are trained not to look for info beyond their training.

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
18 October, 08:30
2 weeks ago I picked a beautiful pink rose outside my house that I get every year and put in a bud vase and enjoy it for a few days. I still have pictures from previous years. I put it in the vase and filled with my filtered water and took a 2 hour nap. When I woke up it was COMPLETELY wilted. The same thing happened in May but it had a tear in the stem close to the bud so I thought that was why it wilted quickly. Since then I have been boiling any water I drink. I live in Cincinnati Ohio.

18 October, 08:33
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
GOOD idea, now you many know this, but with roses, gotta cut that stem at an angle and place it in water within a few seconds is best, or it seals itself up before taking any water, having said that OUR water is poisoned af, used to work at a florists, the other info.

18 October, 06:03
SO can a water table clean it, why do I think not. Water treatment plants, those are the same fkrs putting fluoride in it.

18 October, 06:03
When they die, and decomposition occurs, what happens to the nano particles and other poisons.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
18 October, 09:04
yes even though some of us refused the flouride in every way we could, and tried to influence others years ago, even our own dentists♥️

18 October, 06:02
WATER TABLES>