The Mac @TheMac
18 October, 03:11
So in theory and correct me if I am wrong here: The spike protein from the so-called Covid vaccine is a nanoparticle structure used for opening up the ion channel of the neuron membrane cells to let in Micro RNA to change the DNA and generate electrical impulses or spike signals that causes the cell to release its neurotransmitters for actioning a potential to modulate the DNA instructions to effect the brain behaviour.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
I had something that I caught the old-fashioned way and knew it upon going to bed Easter night, 4/4/21. All others in the house (none were injected) that day were feeling puny and drained. My entire body hurt when I hit the bed on that night down to my little toes. For the next 2 months I could not function normally barely able to hold my head up or keep my eyes open. I did not even have the strength to speak. Eyes have been infected twice and vision weakened. Now 1&1/2 yrs later, I still have trouble recalling the simplest words when talking with someone. Whatever this was has hurt people with a wide range of symptoms. None of us has been sick since that time even though groups of people (all proudly injected) at various gatherings (weddings, funerals...) we have attended have all gotten very ill. All of them. Incredibly, they are still unable to connect the dots.
06:49 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HaintBlue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Haint Blue, click on at the bottom under it