Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 October, 09:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I would like for my friends here on Anonup to say a prayer for my best friend Heather. During covid we didnt interact that much. I guess i was to weird. Well she has always spent much time at the doctors and has always got shots for flu and shingles. She has also got the covid shots. She was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and now its in her brain, her hip, her spinal cord. shes been through chemo and is now undergoing some experiment treatment at the mayo clinic in Jacksonville Fla. i have tried to tell her and even give her ivermectin and have sent her links to Jimmy Humbles site. She trust the doctors and i believe they will just keep poisoning her until she dies. Please say a prayer in hopes she will reach out and that Our creator will show mercy on her and send his healing frequencies to save her. She is a sweet person and is younger than i am. she is like 55. All your prayers are much appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
16 October, 03:48
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I just went through this with my 1st husband & father of my children, who died July 15, 2022 after being diagnosed on March 1, 2022 of Stage 4 cancer. His death was horrible. Never in my life have I seen something eat a person the way that "cancer" did. I begged them not to get jabbed.

He was so terrified of getting "the virus" that he was just stupid about everything so of course he got all the shots, but after that booster shot, it exploded! That was it.

His wife, she's trying to justify his cancer as she is in total denial of the vaccines. Her mom's at her house with her now as she is dying from something, again after her daughter, my ex-husband's wife, took her to get vaccinated too.

But she says, "It's not the vaccine!" I just stare at her and say, "Yes, yes it is!"

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
the cancer rate has sky rocketed. Going to 2-3 funerals a month.
Before 2020 we went to 4 funerals in 25 years. Its nuts.
03:56 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsHere NOW, click on at the bottom under it