Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 09:58
Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 October, 09:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I would like for my friends here on Anonup to say a prayer for my best friend Heather. During covid we didnt interact that much. I guess i was to weird. Well she has always spent much time at the doctors and has always got shots for flu and shingles. She has also got the covid shots. She was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and now its in her brain, her hip, her spinal cord. shes been through chemo and is now undergoing some experiment treatment at the mayo clinic in Jacksonville Fla. i have tried to tell her and even give her ivermectin and have sent her links to Jimmy Humbles site. She trust the doctors and i believe they will just keep poisoning her until she dies. Please say a prayer in hopes she will reach out and that Our creator will show mercy on her and send his healing frequencies to save her. She is a sweet person and is younger than i am. she is like 55. All your prayers are much appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Majestic Balance @MajesticBalance
I Understand hun! I am going through same with my baby bro! All we can do is Allow them to walk their chosen path and Know that All Is Well! Peace and Love fren!
10:40 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MajesticBalance in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Majestic Balance, click on at the bottom under it