BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
🙋🏼‍♀️Ok so I've a couple things I want to share with ya'll. 1🙌 I'm completely off the opioids, safely with your prayers & FATHERS help, I weaned myself off and now 4 days completely free!!! 🙌 2 I have now officially lost over 200 Lbs. & weigh less than when I was singing & doing concerts. 🙌🙋🏼‍♀️💜 3! This one shows what AU means to someone like me. I always read post about keeping our vibes high. I have reminders of things you all have said that will pop up when needed. The people I love more than anything in life, have negative ..??..lives. Their words, their feelings, their actions and they HATEEE my "try to stay positive" attitude and if I let the negativity in and break down, they get mad at me...🤷🏼‍♀️ It's extremely emotional and they say I'm over sensitive anyways. 😑 SO...a bad situation happened yesterday & I spent a lot of time off to myself crying. I thought...how can anyone stay positive. Then I turned on AU. 💜 First post made me literally lol 💜 TY I LOVE YOU ALL!
12:26 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Sea Shell @seashorewoman
12 October, 10:41
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Congratulations!! ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 10:43
In response Sea Shell to his Publication
TY!! 🤗😊 I love YOU!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
12 October, 10:33
Amazing! you are an inspiration!!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 10:41
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
TY!! It's absolutely ALL GOD! 🙌 I love YOU!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Ange Love @LoveM
12 October, 07:34
The most special for the Heavenly Father are attacked the most🙏✨💞😇

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 07:44
In response Ange Love to her Publication
TY!! I love YOU!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
12 October, 07:31
We love you, too! Congratulations! ❤️

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 07:41
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
TY so much!!! 😊💜💜💜🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 October, 07:19
woo-hoo good for you! Keep on keeping on! 😇

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 07:21
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
TY!!! 🤗 I love YOU!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 October, 07:18
woo hoo.. congrats on all of your milestones and keep shining girl. Sing loud and proud patriot

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 07:22
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
TY!!! 🤗😊 I love YOU!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 October, 07:12
Its good to hear! Congratulations on that great stuff too! ...never stop singing!...U rock!!! 👊🤝🙏☝🏁🤍
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 07:23
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
TY!! Ready!! 🤗😊 I love YOU!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 October, 07:04
Anons are a new family!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 07:45
In response Every Time to her Publication
I love this and love YOU!! TY!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 October, 04:45
Sounds like you have a very strong will, awesome determination and a lot positive vibes! Keep on shining bright, don't let anyone dim your light! Blessings to you.
✨🙏🏼✨

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 05:34
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
TY!! I am following some really awesome examples!! I love YOU!! 💜💜🙏🙏💜💜

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 October, 04:39
💖✨Keep shining your light BeBe Cole ... you are super cool

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 05:38
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
TY!! I have really super cool Frenz! I love YOU!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
12 October, 04:01
❤️❣️👊🏻🙏🏻

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
12 October, 04:01
💫You are the light here today -shine on 💫

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 05:47
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
TY!! YOU make the journey so much brighter! I'm just trying to catch up. I love YOU!!!! 💜💜🙏💜💜🌹

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
12 October, 03:59
☀️💞☀️💞☀️💞

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 October, 03:01
It is great to hear about all the positive things we do here at AU, prayers being answered, lifting spirits, healings due to prayers, etc. We're here to help and to awaken humanity. Thank you BeBe for appreciating what we do.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 05:43
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
TY for everything you all do! I prayed for all of you and here you are! It was lonely until you all came along. 😊😉 I love YOU!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
12 October, 02:46
wonderful! keep on beautiful soul! shine that light everywhere! you are so awesome and so loved!💕💕💕💕

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 03:05
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
TY Gigi! 💜💜💜 YOU are amazing and so loved!!! 💜💜💜

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 07:20
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
TY!! YES HE IS!! I love YOU!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
12 October, 02:18
Just remember "family" doesn't always have to be blood. WWG1WGA, God Bless you 🙏 ❤

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 02:37
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
Yes. So true! 💜 I love you and TY!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 October, 02:18
God Bless you and keep on shining your light into the darkness!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 02:38
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
TY!! GOD Bless You too fren! 💜

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 October, 02:15
🙏❤️🤗We love you too.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 02:40
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
TY!!! This word just spoke to my heart as I read your comment...FAITHFUL! I love YOU! 💜💜

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
12 October, 02:00
Wow Bebe, look how strong you are, you are Amazing.
You are Loved and you are Love.
LOVE

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 02:42
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
I have to give credit to my AU Support Team and My FATHER so TY!! I love YOU!! 💜🙏💜

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
12 October, 01:58
💖🙏 👏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
Thats awesome keep up the good work don’t let others get you down . YOU GOT THIS ! Your light is shinning too bright for them . 🙏

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 05:32
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
TY Cindy!! I have good examples! 😉 I love YOU!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
💖🙏 👏

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
12 October, 01:55
Praying for you....and also....thanking you for your transparency. You have no idea how sharing such personal struggles touches and encourages others. Look at you being a lighthouse in the darkness! Awesome! Praising God for all you've accomplished and all you've yet to accomplish. Bless you!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 03:46
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
TY! We forget sometimes how very important it is to share our journey, battles, victories...testimony! Especially me. I love YOU! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 October, 01:43
I just love you so much Sister. I listen to your cd's often, one day, as I say, I will be in the front row when you start singing again, God Bless You Bebe Cole. (What a name for a singer) You were born for this dont let anything get in your way, stay positive, and know that it drives satan nutz so he uses others to push us off that line, You are stronger, redirecting our minds back to God will instantly remove neg effects, keep ebing strong.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 02:50
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Oh Jason...I love you dear brother! You are such a Light! Praise GOD for YOU Jason!! You are raising a Prince! Great things are ahead of you my dear! All the tears you have helped to dry. All the hearts you helped carry on another step..you have no idea the impact YOU have had. I love you ALL THE WAY TO JESUS!! I look FORWARD to that concert Jason. 💜💜🙏💜💜 Love to you and your wonderful family! 😊
Thank you for again, giving me what I needed to know. 😉

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
12 October, 01:35
ps LOVE your profile pic by the way!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 03:39
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
12 October, 01:33
You are a magical being. No one can take your magic away from you! ❤️

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 03:38
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
I keep trying to tell them but 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I love YOU! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
12 October, 01:33
We where created in the image of God every soul is different a unique spirit the up and downs of life is a journey to move us closer to God the path has many twist and turns one’s hardship is a testament to another like ripple in water constantly moving over what ever in it’s way. May God continue his Blessing upon you to light the way of others. Thank you for sharing your journey. God Bless

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 03:36
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
I saved this! TY! I love YOU! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
12 October, 01:31
that’s awesome! 😁❤️

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 03:34
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
TY!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 October, 01:29
you got this! 🕊

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 03:32
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
TY! Pretty sure because of my WONDERFUL Support Team! 🌹💜