BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 12:26
🙋🏼‍♀️Ok so I've a couple things I want to share with ya'll. 1🙌 I'm completely off the opioids, safely with your prayers & FATHERS help, I weaned myself off and now 4 days completely free!!! 🙌 2 I have now officially lost over 200 Lbs. & weigh less than when I was singing & doing concerts. 🙌🙋🏼‍♀️💜 3! This one shows what AU means to someone like me. I always read post about keeping our vibes high. I have reminders of things you all have said that will pop up when needed. The people I love more than anything in life, have negative ..??..lives. Their words, their feelings, their actions and they HATEEE my "try to stay positive" attitude and if I let the negativity in and break down, they get mad at me...🤷🏼‍♀️ It's extremely emotional and they say I'm over sensitive anyways. 😑 SO...a bad situation happened yesterday & I spent a lot of time off to myself crying. I thought...how can anyone stay positive. Then I turned on AU. 💜 First post made me literally lol 💜 TY I LOVE YOU ALL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
12 October, 02:00
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Wow Bebe, look how strong you are, you are Amazing.
You are Loved and you are Love.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
I have to give credit to my AU Support Team and My FATHER so TY!! I love YOU!! 💜🙏💜
02:42 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeBe Cole, click on at the bottom under it