BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 12:26
🙋🏼‍♀️Ok so I've a couple things I want to share with ya'll. 1🙌 I'm completely off the opioids, safely with your prayers & FATHERS help, I weaned myself off and now 4 days completely free!!! 🙌 2 I have now officially lost over 200 Lbs. & weigh less than when I was singing & doing concerts. 🙌🙋🏼‍♀️💜 3! This one shows what AU means to someone like me. I always read post about keeping our vibes high. I have reminders of things you all have said that will pop up when needed. The people I love more than anything in life, have negative ..??..lives. Their words, their feelings, their actions and they HATEEE my "try to stay positive" attitude and if I let the negativity in and break down, they get mad at me...🤷🏼‍♀️ It's extremely emotional and they say I'm over sensitive anyways. 😑 SO...a bad situation happened yesterday & I spent a lot of time off to myself crying. I thought...how can anyone stay positive. Then I turned on AU. 💜 First post made me literally lol 💜 TY I LOVE YOU ALL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
We love you, too! Congratulations! ❤️
07:31 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
12 October, 07:41
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
TY so much!!! 😊💜💜💜🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396