Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
10 October, 07:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 October, 08:21
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bubbie Digital @MisterBrister
11 October, 10:34
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
aren’t the majority of that crew a bunch of newbies anyway? like been doing digs since 2020 or something? why team up? nobody is better than anyone else. WWG1WGA i thought. if i cant get what i need from juliansrum, kanekoa, vk and a couple of other patriots, i dont need it anyway. i like a lot of those guys individually but as a team…🖕

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 01:09
In response Bubbie Digital to his Publication
Inevitable has been around since the beginning.
Brutus is his doggie.
He has been a mostly truther poster before, havent really seen him since twit wit, but he has always been a bit full of himself.

But like Doq Nana keeps wondering why NONE of them are on here?
Zero, NONE!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
It’s an energy thing (I’m being dead serious).

Above a certain vibration negative types are literally repelled. Sorry, but that’s how vibrational frequencies work.

Ever notice that negative people become even more negative around a positive person (vocal and even angry?) - people vibrating at lower frequencies (the frequencies of fear and unhealthy anger) literally cannot stand to be around higher vibrational people (the opposite is also true).

Have you tried listening to mainstream media much lately? I personally cannot stand to have it on at all. Again, it’s a vibrational thing.

While trolls do exist on AU, I find that there are far fewer here than on - for example - Telegram. They literally cannot tolerate the vibe on AU (at least, this is my observation).

(Now you know what we have to do to run these bastards out of Earth forever - go where they cannot ie. vibe high 😁).
07:38 AM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 October, 01:22
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
bingo!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 October, 09:08
Well said. 😊

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 October, 08:41
because the majority of us are doing all we can to raise each others vibe!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 08:43
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
YES!!!

AND IT IS WORKING BEYOND OUR WILDEST DREAMS.

God bless you! 😀

Pink Totter @Totter
12 October, 12:47
It's getting to the point where you can feel their negative vibes when they get near.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 01:30
In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 October, 12:10
🎯 Spot-on, Jason!

May peace and joy be with you, in you, and radiating out to all the world! ❤️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 12:24
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Thank you! I wish the same for you! 😀

Vicki Lord @Vlord
12 October, 11:58
We believe you’re right on target, as we are experiencing these same things. The negativity on the road we live on is so thick it’s sufficating when you walk out there. Please send more Palo Santos and sage. lol

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 12:09
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
12 October, 11:42
100% On Point. Me and you would get along Great.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 11:44
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 October, 11:39
Was just talking about this exact thing to my husband last night
I chose long ago to not be around negative peeps. It drains me, drags me down, makes me cranky. One of my brothers is an example. He is a Trump hater to the max. Kept sending texts & emails with nothing but negative/hateful stuff. Told him to stop or I would block him. He said go ahead & block him, so I finally did. My own brother. I choose to be happy. Do I have bad days? Absolutely, but I recognize it & pull myself out of it or unless my husband tells me, LOL.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
12 October, 11:11
Beautiful! I came to make a post and this was the first thing in my feed. I think this post belongs here. Blessings Sir!

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
15 October, 04:22
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
thank you- so explains a lot of some reactions I teceive by people. even at a young age my goodness can/would become a threat merely because I had no ulterior motives other than offering help or being nice. ive felt that my entire life.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 October, 04:33
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
🙏😃✝️👍💥

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
12 October, 11:10
preach truth!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
12 October, 11:05
It is exactly as you write.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 10:57
Yeah, I don't visit telegram often because most of it is fake accts anyway.
I do understand what you mean but some of us have to stay engaged thee to get thr to the ones that can still be saved I guess.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 October, 10:55
We are the cure ❤️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 11:00
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
12 October, 10:40
👆💯

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
12 October, 09:21
That was my thought when I saw that yesterday! There's a higher frequency here. If they are trolling, not for long.
The others are full of arguments apparently. I personally do not know. I only look at AU since I was booted off twat. i only go to other sites if someone posts something here. I will go read the post. Then I'm out of there.
The vibe is different here. 💚

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 October, 08:48
Nailed it!!!

Gonna share this one with my people Jason. It points out the obvious most people can’t see.

Have an awesome day.
🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 09:31
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Awesome (and thank you! 😀).

Have a wonderful day as well!

God bless you Patriot!

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
12 October, 08:08
I'm going to try and explain what I am currently experiencing.

I'm the one dubbed "tin foil hat" wearing nut job, in my family. Which is fine...a few are waking up and paying attention, but at the same time, not really.

I find I am getting angry quickly..I usually am the quite one that voices my opinion/concerns more discreetly (put the bug in their ear and let them think about it, so it becomes "their" solution). Anyway, lately, I can't even get myself to be around some of my family members...or if I am around them, in my head, I'm constantly telling myself "don't get involved in their ignorance..stay on topic, don't say anything...just nod"...if I don't, I get angry! This really is not like me at all...so not sure how to get through this phase of this journey....

ugggg

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
12 October, 11:08
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
your desire to save those in your circle is held with love in Gods heart. you were born to be here and now, step back give yourself to to retreat and breathe. some will come to you soon, i see some will never. be strong and know thier choices and freewill is what matters here. they have a freewill and must choose and that is what God has planned all along. try not to take it personally. you choose and choose right. let them be able to do the same without judgement. love them anyways. have quiet pity in them and love them regardless of thier choice. it may sound silly this point but i believe that is why The Walking Dead has been on for so long so we could see how some we loved lost the fight and others stood by our side till the end. love you patriot hang in there and stand firm in the mighty Power of God

Jay James @birdmanjay
12 October, 11:19
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
This resonates very strongly with me. It's been this way for probably a year now. I've isolated myself from these people, subconsciously, I think.

I feel very out of place at any type of gathering where people are just living life in blissful oblivion.

I don't/won't go to the places I used to. Spend most of my time at home, alone and this is ok with me for now.

I'm almost certain that I am waiting for that ever so slight gleam of awakening in these peoples' eyes. Until then, I can't be around them.

Very mixed feelings about this, but for now, it is what it is