Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
10 October, 07:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 October, 08:21
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bubbie Digital @MisterBrister
aren’t the majority of that crew a bunch of newbies anyway? like been doing digs since 2020 or something? why team up? nobody is better than anyone else. WWG1WGA i thought. if i cant get what i need from juliansrum, kanekoa, vk and a couple of other patriots, i dont need it anyway. i like a lot of those guys individually but as a team…🖕
10:34 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MisterBrister in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
12 October, 05:25
In response Bubbie Digital to his Publication
no

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 01:09
In response Bubbie Digital to his Publication
Inevitable has been around since the beginning.
Brutus is his doggie.
He has been a mostly truther poster before, havent really seen him since twit wit, but he has always been a bit full of himself.

But like Doq Nana keeps wondering why NONE of them are on here?
Zero, NONE!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
12 October, 11:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That’s been the question in my mind too, Nana.
why none are here?

Not Important @Notimportant
12 October, 08:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Imo intuitively..i think there is "more to the story" with all of this...